Chapter 4

I'm here in the room. Ready to sleep. Just reminiscing what happen a while ago at the cafe.....

~FALSHBACK~

When I was in the parking lot. Stacey suddenly show up.  I noticed that her pendant change again into heart. She looks so nervous. Why? A while ago she is cool.

"Are you heading home?" She suddenly spoke.

"Nope."

"Can we hang out in the cafe?" 

"Sure"

Then I open the door of my car for her then she hop in. I go to the driver seat and head to the nearest cafe. The whole car ride was silent.  She is weird. I'm just wondering people nowadays are weird. Very! The cafe is full. There are people who aren't eating just sitting. I saw a table which is empty. I go there then Stacey followed me. When we finally sitted she said she'll just go to the ladies' room. I saw Kris. He also look at me. And sit beside the Stacey's chair.

"Hey. Are you alone?" He said.

"Nope. I'm with Stacey. You know what? She's -" My words are cutted when Stacey suddenly show up.

"Hey Toffer!" She said while sitting on the chair beside Kris.

"Casey?" Stacey is shocked.

"Uhmmmmm. Lets talk.  Tristan excuse us for a while." She leave pulling Kris. I'm now alone. Kris is now also weird. He call Stacey 'Casey'. After a few minutes they came back.

"Uhmmmm. Ty. I will go to the counter to buy our drinks. What do you want?" He said while looking at me.

"Caffe Latte" I said.

"Stacey?" Whats with the Stacey? I look at Stacey. She looks uncomfortable. My instincts says that something is wrong but I don't know what. I'll just ask Kris later.

"Cappuccino" She said. And then Kris go into the counter.... I can't take it anymore. I'm so curious

"Uhmm.. Stacey. What are the things you and Kris talked about?"

"Nothing."

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm just curious"  

We talk some things. About school. Kris and Stacey talk much. They're getting to know each other. They look good together.

"It's nice being with you guys but I have to go home. I wish there's next time. Bye!" Stacey said.

"There's always next time. Bye" Kris said.

"Bye!" I said before she leave the cafe.

~~~~

I'm infront of our house talking to Kris.

"Kris what did you talked about?" My tone change into serious.

"Ty. I think I'm not in the right position to tell you about that."

"K. Fine. Oh Where going Boracay on Friday."

"No joke." I know he likes there.

"Do I look kidding"

"Yeees!"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

It's 11:25 so I'd better sleep. When my phone vibrated. Unregistered number.

Hey Tristan! Its me.... Stacey. ;) 

----------------------------------------------

Where'd she get my number? KRIS! You're DEAD!...... Is Stacey feeling something for....... No that'll never happen. But Kris wouldn't give it to someone if they have no reasons. It's now OFFICIAL... Stacey is WEIRD. My reasons are:

1. Her mood swings so fast. Example: In morning she'll talk to me in a cool way but later on she'll talk to me so nervous and shy.

2. Why does she want my number? Yes we are friends but why didn't she ask me for my OWN number? She doesn't need to ask Kris because it is my number.

3. When I'm in the library and she stare at me. So long.

4. She always change her necklace. She doesn't need to. I think every necklace fits her well.

Don't mind the last reason. I need to fall.... asleep.