Chapter 1

I'm a 2nd year college. My 1st class is 8:00 it's already 7:55. I'm  gonna be late!! I need to hurry up! If I'm gonna be late what excuse can I use? Ugghhhh I'm tired thinking when... I accidentally bump into something... Or I must say someone. She's a she. 

" Im sorry! Goodbye. I'm in a hurry!" I said while running away. I wish she doesn't feel mad at me by not helping her to stand.

~~~~~~

Whew that was a sweaty one. While I'm settling I noticed that there is something wet in my uniform.. ORANGE JUICE! I saw a girl who looks like familiar but I don't think so. She's late

"Ms. Lee! Why are you late?" Sir. Rafael ask

" I'm sorry. Someone bump on me and my orange juice spill on me. So I need to change my clothes" She said. WAIT! S...... She is the girl I bump into.......

"Ok you may take your seat beside Mr. Rendova" What? Beside me? I don't care.

"Hey , I'm Stacey Lee. You are?" She sit beside me.She handed her hand to me.

"I'm Tristan.... Rendova. Sorry. I'm the one who bump into you!" I said while shaking with her hands.. With a smile.

"It's okay. :) " She's nice...

Blah... Blah.... Blah. All I can hear is that. While our prof is discussing... I just think that the people today are very judgemental  because I always stay at the library to waste my time. Then they'll say that I'm a nerd. Good boy. I sighed . After  a few more minutes...

"Class dismiss" FINALLY!!!