The Kissing Booth

**This is set just before debut of GOT7.**

***The characters are not mine. I don't own any of them. They are their own person I am merely using them for this story.***

I Got this idea after I read some other straight fanfictions and thought why not made one for JJP too.

*************************************************************************************

***This is for @SweetTofee as you always told me to continue my stories. SO this is an apology post. I still can't assure that I will write them now but I still need time to regain my plots. I have kind of lost my stories when I sent my Laptop for repairing.

**********************************************************************************************

JYPE entertainment held an open carnival this year. It's the first time anything like this has been prepared by the company. It means that anyone and everyone from other entertainment companies are allowed to join the carnival.

"JYPE Carnival?" Jinyoung asked his two friends as read the enchanted flyer hanging outside the entrance hall.

"What's a carnival?" the scrawny friend to his right asked.

"Bambam," The taller friend said, "A carnival is an organised program of festivities, contests and games, typically associated with fundraising." While giving a thoughtful look he again spoke, "I thought Thailand also had these kinds of events."

"They do Yuggie, it's just I never got the chance to attend one ever so I don't what it looks like." Bambam replied.

While they were talking, Jinyoung was reading the details of event in the banner. He noticed that something else was also written on the bottom of the flyer.

"Guys look, they have openings for volunteers." Jinyoung said pointing at the print. "I am going to see the event organising in-charge about it."

"Hyung, no, you should be on the upcoming evaluation of the month which is going to decide the debutants of the new boy group. Do you want to waste your time in this and lose your another chance to be successful at what you want to do." Yugyeom said.

"Gyeom-ah, Evaluations has 25 more days. I am sure I can prepare during that time but this kind of thing is not going to happen every time. Well I mean it can but who knows what if JYP decided that it is the only time he want to organise it and never again."

"Fine then don't listen to me. But don't come crying in frustration if something went wrong during evaluation."

"Really Yug, loosen up a bit you are not his care taker. Let him have some fun. He is always working so hard and practices the most out of us." Bambam said defending Jinyoung. "Besides, JYP would love to have help of his own trainees and artists. And of course, carnival is perfect for Mina and me to have some fun." Yugyeom huffed and left, leaving Jinyoung and Bambam by themselves. "Why does it feel like he dislikes Mina for some reason?"

Jinyoung froze, "Well Bam, what seems like the obvious answer?"

Bambam scrunched his face in deep thought, his face squeezed so tight, Jinyoung thought he'd lay an egg. "Oh shit!" Bambam exclaimed suddenly, "Yugyeom has a crush on Mina!"

"Exact-wait-what?!"

"Yugyeom is acting like he doesn't like Mina, to throw me off guard, but he won't say anything because he is such a great friend and doesn't want to steal my girlfriend.!"

"Um... Bam..." Jinyoung laughed nervously, giving up, "Yeah, that's the reason why he doesn't like her. I'll be just going to see the event in-charge now."