Chapter 1

JANE POV:

Rainy, stormy night, hiding in the shadows, still on my hunt for Jeff. The sadistic bastard that stole everything from me. My parents, my friends.... my life. I was walking when a police cruiser came by. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but I was trying to hide in the shadows and not get too close.... until I heard over the radio about a suspect fleeing the scene of a possibly murder case. Neighbors called in due to hearing scream and loud noise, then got very suspicious as soon as all the noise died down. As soon as I heard its a possible murder scene, I immediately thought of Jeff. I tried so hard to hear the address so I can make there before the cops can and see if I can find Jeff. 

After over hearing the police scanner about what the address of the recent killing was, I sprint all the over there, taking shortcuts, passing through alleys to get there as fast as possible. Finally I arrive at the house, luckily no one was there yet. Man cops are really slow. I tried to scope out the scene as fast as possible before I step in just in case Jeff so happens to stay behind and watch who the bodies. 

Bastard likes to watch as others "admire" his work. After processing the area, I make my way in the house, sneaking through the window that was broken from behind the house, I'm assuming that's how Jeff got in. Going in I laid my eyes on one of the victims. Jeff with his signature leave behind, a carved smile onto his face. He looks like he put up fight judging by his multiple stab wounds and cuts on his bodies. Guy didn't stand a chance. I stand there just eyeing the body. I've seen so many died bodies that none of this phases me anymore.

I make my way around the house, to see if there any more victims. I pass by photos of the same man with a woman and a kid, looks about 16. I found the woman's body on the second floor, in the main bedroom. Tied the bed by her wrists and ankles. Throat slit clean and the same carved smile. There's no scene of the kid, doesn't seem like Jeff to take a victim anywhere, he would usually just kill them where they stand, unless he ran away. 

I was pulled out of thought as i saw red and blue lights flashed, seeing that i quickly made my way out of the house. I can hear as i run pass through the treeline one of the officers;

''There she is!!'' 

I can hear them run after me through the forest. I'm pretty fast and can run for a while but i wanted to save my energy for when I find Jeff. So I make my efforts to try and lose them, cutting corners, going through thick pieces of trees, but it was useless with my combat boots making the leaves make so much noise. So i tried to make as much distant as possible so I can climb up a tree and make it seem like I disappeared. I use the branches full of leaves as cover from their sights.

I can hear them run pass me, they're slowing down their pace to hear me more clear. I keep a rock on me for such an occasion, i grab the rock from my pocket throw as far from the opposite different from me. 

"Over here" 

As one of the officers annouced and ran towards the noise, soon enough the others followed. I wait till they're out of sight for me to hop back down and start making my way back to shadows of the night. I make my way back to the house, remaining behind the treelines, I see as a child is trying to pass through officers blocking off the house from the neighbors and other bystanders. The kid looks familiar and then it hit me. It's the kid from the photo. Dark blonde hair, blue eyes, looks about 6'1. He's demanding what had happened in the house and that his parents should've been home. The officer holding him back, looked him straight in the eyes and told him;

"Son, your parents are dead.."

As soon as the word dead leaves his lips, the boy in shock, froze and fell to his knees and cried his eyes out. Reminds me of me whenever I woke up in the hospital from the accident and realized my parents were dead right in front of me. I need to get to him before Jeff does, assuming he will try to finish the job. 

I over heard the officer speaking to him.

"Do you have relatives son? Ones you can stay with?

The boy with red and watery eyes. 

"My Aunt and Uncle.... they live 15 mintues from here."

"Okay son, just hop in the back of my cruiser so I can take you there." And from there the boy was taken away to wherever those relatives were. Curiousity got the best of me, so I followed the cruiser to the house. A small house, with only one floor. Painted ocean blue. Fenced up. I saw as how the officer explained the situation, both the man and woman horrified. I climb the tree that's near the house to hear what they were talking about.

"What kind of monster can do such a thing?" The woman ask.

The man walks up to the boy and says;

"Don't worry Matt, you're welcome to stay here."

As they took him in and I waited until the officer left and out of sight, I tried finding a flat and comfortable spot to sleep for the night in the tree. "Perks" of having no family and also a wanted murderer. I just lay back and wait till tomorrow morning to do anything. As I lay my eyes grew heavy from the events that happen today. Before I passed out from exhaustion, one word leave my lips, Matt... And with that I was in deep sleep.

Hey Guys, CJ here. So I have been reading a couple of books with fanfiction creepypastas. I'm trying something here with Jane the Killer. Let me know what you guys think, any kind of critisim is welcome, anything that will help me make the book better for you guys.