Seeing Things

Takanori's pov

I set down my bottle of water, staring at the man hiding in the bushes. His dark brown eyes exposed. He smirked through the leaves of the plant. I giggled, "It's like he doesn't know I can see him." Mimo glanced at me, "Nani?" I shook my head, "Betsuni." She nodded, "Um... ok..."

She continued eating her pretzel.

The man ran from his position in the bush, his nosebands strings flapping behind him. I smirked, aho. I wonder what his name is. I looked back down at my half eaten pretzel, "So, Mimo...?" She looked up at me, "Hai?" I leaned back in my seat, "How's school?"

She shrugged, "Same old, same old."

I noticed she looked sad after that last sentence. She stared at her pretzel, not touching it now. I sighed, "Let's go." We got up & headed to her favorite store; Hot Topic. She ran over to the anime section. She grabbed multiple Black Butler shirts.

She skipped to the cash register with me trailing behind her. As soon as we finished there, we walked out. I saw a quick glance of that man again. I turned & walked over to him, "What's your name?" He stood from his position, "Akira Suzuki." I nodded.

My sister nudged my arm, "Who are you talking too?" I turned to her, "Akira." I turned back to see no sign of Akira. I hummed a response, "He was just here. I swear he was!" She nodded, "Uh, ok."