Akira

Takanori's pov

Darkness was all that I could see, but I knew that someone was watching me. I can just feel their eyes upon me. I extended my hand out, trying to see if I could feel anything. I felt a cloth, then flesh.

I held onto my breath, afraid to even breath.

Who ever it was, they grabbed onto my wrist, "Takanori." They whispered my name, yet it felt as if they screamed it into my ears. I gulped & whispered out, "Wh-who are you?" Of course, as I expected, no response.

The mysterious person leaned closer to me, "Matsumoto-saaaan." Their voice was deep & beautiful, just like a demonic angel. I could tell now it was a man, as for he had began to press his member against mine.

I let my head fall back, a moan escaping my lips. My sister knocked on the door, "Come on, Takanori! You promised to take me out!" I sighed, "Ok, ok." I looked up at him, the sunlight peeking through my blinds to reveal Akira.

I gasped & covered my mouth, "A.... Akira?"

He stared down at me, pushing his lips down onto mine. I rolled my eyes back & moaned out. My sister pounded on my door, "Taka-chi! Get up!!" I pushed my hips into his, "Ch-cho matte!" I pushed him off of me, "L-leave!" My sister opened my door, "Why do I have to leave when you're the one who has to get up?"

I sat up quickly, staring into her large grey eyes.

I smirked, "Go, I'll be ready in a second." She nodded, leaving the room in a hurry. I smiled & turned to my window. There seemed to be no sign of Akira, no sign that he was ever here. I sighed, getting up & heading to my shower.