Pure Love

Hi guys this is sowji... thank you for your support... let's move to ff...

Thank you readers🙏📖📖📃

Thank you for your votes&Comments🙂

I am really happy what a joy to see so many people come and read my story. Thank you all the readers. My introduction part of this story reached 1.1k readers😍😍😘😘 I finally got 10.3k readers🥰😍😘 for this story. I am so grateful to all my readers,your votes,your comments. Keep support me like this guys.

Thank you🙏🙏🙏🙏

Your votes and comments gave me double happiness🙏🙏🥰😍😘😘😘

Again,

Read it. Vote it. Comment it.

Keep Reading📖

The episode starts in the director called abi.he introduced Madhav. Abi doesn't like him.he excused himself from there. he left to his caravan. Pragya thinks in her mind, I think he got upset to see me with madhav. I knew it. you are very possessive on me. now see my gameplay against you😉In the caravan, Abi thinks in his mind, "How dare she???. She is very possessive on me". I thought, she would fight with me. How could she ignore me and talk to him?. She is My Girl!My Girlfriend!My Baby!!My Lover!!My Wife!!She is Mine!!Only Mine!!. She changed me. Screenshift to pragya,what is abi doing now. Shall i check him. I know my action will make him sad. It's a way for me to find out what's on his mind. I am also restless like him. Suddenly assistant director came,says "mam photo shoot is start for you to come a little sooner". Pragya nodded her head. She got ready. Photoshoot started,first madhav and pragya done solo photoshoot. After they started to do couple photoshoot. Photographer asked them give romantic pose. Photographer tells them to put his face near her neck. It was so hard for her to do that. She thought to say no for this pose.Madhav holds Pragya waist. Pragya feels restless. She doesn't like anyone touch her waist except her abi. Suddenly she noticed abi. Pragya thinks,"I know very well he don't like it.This is a good opportunity for me😉". Pragya smirks. Abi looks at them. Here omisha is trying to seduce him.abi sees them. he can't tolerate his emotions. when Madhav tried to touch his face near her neck.Abi is angry. he walks in between photoshoot. he pulled her. Pragya looks stunned at his act.both are looking at each other eyes. Madhav screamed ,"what the hell you did!!". They come back to their sense. Pragya removed his hand from her waist. Director asked ,"why did you do this?". Madhav asked," don't you have eyes,we are taking the photo shoot". Abi looks at pragya. Suddenly pragya notices something problem in her costume. Immediately pragya look at abi. She understood ,"why he did this". Madhav is scolding him. Director is trying to pacify madhav. Here abi is looking at her. Pragya screamed," enough!!!". Madhav looks on. Madhav again talks. He stopped in middle hearing pragya words. Pragya said ,"i am sorry. I am the only reason for he do this". Madhav asked," what do you mean". Pragya says,' i have some problems in my costume. I thought to manage it. But he saved me. Actually i thought to push you. He did right thing.There is nothing wrong with him. This is my fault. I am sorry madhav.Director sir,Please we will do this photoshoot on tomorrow". Director agreed. Pragya smiles. She comes near abi. Both are looking at each other. Pragya says," thanks for saving me".Pragya is leaving to her caravan.He didn't like her thanks. He did this only for him.Madhav thinks," i thought to do romantic photoshoot with pragya. But this abi ruined everything. I don't like him. I do not like them both getting closer again". Madhav angrily left from there. Omisha thinks," he still have feeling over her. I thought they are separated. But Today their action is not like that. he is very much possessive on her. I want to do something and make him my own". Here the media is covering news about abigya. Pragya changed her clothes. After She drives her car towards her favorite hill station. Here abi sent out his driver after he drives his car. He follows the pragya car. Both reached their favorite hill station. Pragya come out from the car. There is no one else them. Pragya breaths fresh air. She is sitting on a rock and watching the whole city. Pragya thinks, "I am so happy today and just as sad. I am so happy because he came closer to me.It saddened me so much that he left me immediately. I thought he would tell others I belong only to him. He don't allow anyone near me. But... suddenly pragya feels like someone near her. She turns look at the person.