Attempting To Rearrange

Hi guys this is sowji... thank you for your support...lets move to ff...

Thank you readers🙏📖📖📃

Thank you for your votes&Comments🙂

I finally got 11.5k++ readers🥰😍😘 for this story. I am so grateful to all my readers,your votes,your comments. Keep support me like this guys.

Again,

Read it. Vote it. Comment it.

I have written a long episode for you.

Keep Reading📖

Note:
Patiently read the content written at the end of this episode.

The episode starts in their favorite hill station place,Pragya kissed his forehead.he grabs her very tightly.Pragya thinks,"Today I take an oath that I will put you and your brother together.I will make him understand his mistake.I will do anything for you".Abi hugged her. He said,"Please don't leave me pragu. I can't live my life without you. You are my lifeline. Pragya hugged him and says," I will never leave you and you are mine". She kissed his head. Pragya breaks their hug. Abi says,"I am really sorry". Pragya puts her finger on his lips. Pragya says,"shuhhhhh!..enough!!. I knew about you. I was upset. You hided these matter from me.but not anymore. You are mine. I knew it. When I close with madhav. You feel jealous. I knew it. You don't like me with him. No doubt,I am always belong only to you. You also knew it. I don't like any female girl close with you. Yes,I was jealous on you. You are only belong to me. You also knew it".Immediately abi smashed his lips on her lips. They both break their kiss at the lack of oxygen. Abi says," can we stop this shoot. Tell director,you are going perform with me. I am going to perform with you". Pragya smiles and says,"no abi!!In this shoot, I am for him and you are for her". Abi asked,"why pragu". Pragya says," you want your brother happiness. But your brother want your sadness. He feel very happy. When I perform with another male co-star. Because he knows,it hurts you alot". Abi looks on. Abi says,"I also know that he wants my tragedy but I will not give my pragya to anyone. She is mine.I can not hurt you with this. I know how hard it will be for you when I close with other women". Pragya smiles. Pragya says,"I already hurted abi. no one can change it. it has already happened. Now I will perform with madhav abi. I don't want ruin others hard work for my own selfish reason. I know it. Director knows about our reunion. He feel very happy. Because he easily get his profit using us.He will tell you the same thing like you. We can do again. But I don't want ruin it. Let people see this pair and let them decide it how their favourite star new pair".Abi thinks,"I knew it.I know why you are doing this.I knew it. You will do anything for me. I know,you are hiding your pain". Abi just nods. Pragya asked ,"we can move from here now. Now everyone thinks,we both are separated. Let it be so.Don't tell anyone about how we got together. I will go first. You'll come later". Abi nods. Suddenly abi holds pragya hand. Pragya turns and look at abi. Abi comes near her. He hugged her. He whisper," It's really difficult for me to do it. I will try my level best to control my jealousy. Please don't get anger on me. Suppose I did any mistakes without my knowledge or with my knowledge". Pragya smiles. She said,"you are my kid,my jaan. I knew about you. Don't worry,you did any mistakes. I know it. How to handle you😉". Abi smiles. He said," Jaan marry me soon. I think,I love you madly". Pragya kissed his temple. She said," After completion of this project. It will happen🙂😉. After According to their words. Pragya moves first after abi leave from there. He reached his mehra mansion.He looks very happy. Finally,They sorted out their problems. The family will be very happy to know this news. But he gave his words. He won't reveal this secret to anyone.Dadi sees abi. She calls him. Dadi asked,"beta is the time for you to come home". Abi says,"Little busy with new project dadi. That's why I late. Dadi ask him,"have your dinner beta. Abi says,"Dadi,I don't feel hungry. I already had my dinner. I feel very tired dadi. So I am going to my room". Suddenly abi stops look at dadi. He asked her,"Dadi are you had your dinner?. Dadi says,"Yeah beta I had". Abi says," ok dadi. Good night". Dadi thinks,"I know abi you are so worried about her. You hided your pain from us. I am your dadi abi. I know about you. You are doing this work to cover your pain". Abi look at dadi at the first floor. He says,"sorry dadi. Forgive me for hiding this from you. I patch up with your daughter in law. She got promise from me. That's why..". he reached his room.he lay down on his bed. He feels very happy and stress free. Finally they sort out their problems. He just fell asleep. Next day morning, Whole family are sitting and having their breakfast. But abi was not there. Dadi says," I am going to meet pragya. I can not see abi suffering like this. I am going to meet her and apologize I will ask her and come back again in our home. I think we need to put an end to this". Bulbul says," good idea dadi.we are also coming along with you". Purab said ,"yeah dadi!!". Dadi says ,"we can bring pragya here again". Suddenly abi is getting there. He heard last words. Dadi said we can bring pragya again. He thinks,"She should come again but not like this". He said ,"no needed dadi.It's is over so let's not talk about it over and over again dadi. I have no problem.Go and meet her. But If you're going there to talk about this then stop this now". Dadi and whole family looks shocked. Dadi said," but abi". Abi said," dadi,it's over. I am getting late for my shoot. I am going now. Take care everyone. Dadi it's over.Nothing more to talk about this". He kissed dadi forehead. After he left from there. Dadi looks upset. Dadi says ,"I tried to patch up them. I'm scared of what he is doing now. This problem would not be sort out if they were like this".Bulbul sees dadi get tears in her eyes. She says," dadi,please don't cry. We are also with you. We are bringing her here again and patch up them. You don't worry about it". Purab holds dadi hand and says,"dadi your another grand son is also here and he will not let you suffer.You're glad the two of them are together but I will do anything for it. Please dadi don't cry. We still see her today and apologize to her and again I'm calling her.I am the one who got them both on this issue and I apologize to her and patch up them again. Please dadi don't cry. Smile a little🙂". Rabul convinced dadi. After purab and bulbul went to their room. Bulbul says,"I could not bear to see her cry and what are we going to do now purab?". Purab says,"The reason for this problem is that I am going to apologize to her and put an end to this. You stay here. Dadi needs you. I will meet her alone". Bulbul said ,"no purab, I am also coming with you.I'm afraid to trust you though I trust you.I'm coming with you too I have been seeing my sister for a long time". Purab comes near bulbul. Bulbul looks on. He holds her hand. He said ,"I tried to destroy him and his happiness but I ended up doing it.I'm really open now I think I really need to apologize to them I think I need to tell them the truth and put them both together.Please trust me.I do not think I should deceive you this time I did not deceive you I really trying to patch up them". Bulbul said ,"At first I did not believe you but I know you are trying to deceive me but now I believe that what you are saying is true but I have a fear Why am I already betrayed by you that disappointment is still hurting me that way I am afraid to believe you again inside. It doesn't matter if you spoke truth or lie, now they both want to join. That's important now". Purab nods. He thinks,"I am giving my full effort and trying to win your trust.one day I will definitely come to your hope".