Chapter 4

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Jaune and Mila both sit in the garden and have breakfast. The two talk and Mila excitedly talks about Skulduggery Pleasant. Jaune smiles all the time and is happy that Mila is so happy about the book. Suddenly a scream is heard and the two see Kimihito being flown away by a girl with wings.

Jaune: Is that Kimihito?

Mila: I think so. Should we help him?

Jaune: Nah, he will be fine.

Mila: If you say so.

The two continue to have breakfast and talk. They spent the rest of the day together. In the evening, the two notice that Ms. Smith has brought Kimihito back, so the two go over and come through the garden door.

Jaune: We come in!

Mila: Sorry for the disturbance.

Kimihito: Oh, hello Jaune, hello Mila.

Miia: Hello you two.

A little harpy with blue hair looks confused at Jaune and Mila and then looks at Kimihito.

???: Master, who are they?

Kimihito: Papi, this are Jaune and Mila, our neighbours. Jaune, Mila, this is Papi, my new guest.

Jaune: Nice to meet you.

Mila: Hello.

Papi: Hello! Masters friend are also my friends!

Jaune laughs and Mila smiles slightly. Jaune turns to Smith and asks in a joking manner.

Jaune: Do you also have a new guest for me? Hahaha.

Smith smiles and takes off her glasses.

Smith: In fact, I have a guest for you.

Mila: Jaune did you know about that?

Mila sounds a bit annoyed and Jaune notices that, so he turns to her and moves his hands in a negative motion.

Jaune: I didn't know about that!

Mila: Then it's okay I guess.

Smith: Bye darling. Jaune, Mila we go to your house, your guest is waiting in the car.

Jaune and Mila go back into the house and wait for the new guest. It doesn't take long for Smith to come in and behind her is a girl with black hair, her eyes are like a cat's and she's wearing a black dress.

Smith: This is your new guest.

???: Hello, my name is Lilith and I'm a Vampire.

Jaune: Nice to meet you Lilith, I'm Jaune and this is Mila

Mila: Hello.

Lilith: Oh my, nice to meet you two, please take good care of me.

Smith comes close to Jaune and whispers in his ear.

Smith: We're going to send you blood bags so she doesn't have to drink you empty.

Jaune: Thanks.

Smith: Now I have to go. Good night you three.

After Smith leaves, the three sit down at the table and start talking.

Jaune: So Lilith, I read that vampires dissolve in the sun, does that really happen or is it just a myth?

Lilith smiles and shakes her head.

Lilith: Well that's the case with most vampires, but I have a skill that allows me to be in the sun, but I still have to be careful.

Mila: Interesting.

Jaune: What do you like to do?

Lilith: That may be strange now, but I'm a big fan of video games.

Jaune: How is that strange?

That seems to shock Lilith.

Lilith: What?

Jaune: How is that strange? You are your own person, you can like whatever you want.

Lilith: Your joking around aren't you?

Mila: If I know one thing about Jaune, it's that he doesn't lie when he means something.

Tears fall from Lilith's eyes and she trembles.

Jaune: Did I do something wrong?!

Lilith: No, it's just that nobody accepted me as the person that I am, you're the first.

Jaune: Well I do.

Mila: Me too.

Lilith: Thank you for accepting me.

To be continued.