the one

Walking in the aisle ,wearing the most beautiful sleek gown you could ever see with a bouquet of perfectly arranged roses in my hand.

I stood there and announced."i am the real bride ! Pucha ka ! Honey...this is me,like we've been planning this whole thing tapos iba pakakasalan mo.? "

Napuno ng bulungan ang simbahan.sorry everyone .but i need to do this.for the sake of my..my..my..ahmm.ahmm haha your expecting its some sort of..my sibling is sick so i need to do this act to have money and yeah someone paid me ganern but no.haha just want to prank this loveydovey loversss.

"Do you remember the days na magkasama tayong nag fofood tasting??.huh? Ako dapat ang pakakasalan mo" with matching pa
Iyak iyak pa yan.

I see the man's expression hardened and the bride's face contorted haha.lokong mga to.di niyo kilala isat isa at mukhang maniniwala pa si ateng bride.

"What's the meaning of this?,huh? Adrian?" The man loudly asked the groom.omy

"I dont know that woman!please..Dad! Make this foolish girl leave" huwaw at nagtawag pa ng papa.lolsz.

Before their security come near me.I give them a wink and "Ahihihihihi this is part of the catering services you've acquired ."

They look so extra super oa shock.

"Just by seeing your reaction guys..no no,please do stop the ceremy, u clearly dont trust each other.maghaad like u gonna believe me ateng bride ?? Like diba..? "

And yeah they're still so mesmerize by my beauty lol.

So for my final talk."Clearly, the bond between you two is not that strong.bili kayo nitong pandikit ko .sige chatchat lang kebyebye"

And i walk away with a triumph smile in my face.