A Mother's Past (part 2)

Long Cheng even as a Five year old boy had enough Brainmass to understand everything his parents told him and he wasn't pleased how this story ended, i mean how can your own Father force you to marry someone you obviously don't love, and try to break the love to the person you like.

And when you are about too marry to man you truly love your own Father is letting you choose between Family and friends against the Love of your life, this is ridiculous utterly ridiculous though Long Cheng

But then he recalled that he himself had an arranged marriage to a girl he doesn't know about he was feeling a bit strange so he asked" Mom didn't you also arranged a marriage form me Isn't that the same thing the Grand elder did?"

His Mother smiled gently and shook her head but had an conflicted look on her face said"Of course not my little Long you have a choice and she also, if you don't like her or she don't like you we can break the Marriage between you and her but..." she didn't speak and looked outside the window with a yearning look.

Long Cheng had  saw her didn't continue to speak and ask"But what, Mom what are you trying to say?"

She didn't answer the question and had tears in her eyes and my father comforted her and continued her" We haven't seen her for about 20 years and we miss her most of all your mother.

Your mother and she were best friends 
when there were little kids there would had a lots of fun, they laughed together, cried together,there were inseparable till that day.

His Father sighs and looked directly into his eyes and said" Little Long'er  if you're we're to marry Gong'er Daughter not only would your mother able to see her again she can also come back to the Clan and the Banishment would be obsolete. But me and your Mother cannot force you to marry a girl you don't know and don't like forgive us for not telling you earlier."

(Change of Pov Long Cheng )

I love my Parents so of course i forgave them Told them i would like to meet my "future wife" so i can have a better judgement on her but there told me u need to wait till i am 14 years old.

And if this "wife" of mine is, some arrogant,lying, evil brat like i saw when i was visiting other clans such as the Mu Clan,this little lady of their, is one of the worse,evil and disgusting person i saw, no you can't even call someone like her a person she is more like a Devil incarnation.

I also ask why can't they visit her to check on her they told me or call her on a cell phone"It forbidden let a Clan Patriarch and his wife to visit someone who was expelled from the clan" but i can because of the marriage, what a strange rule."

My Mom told me the address and told me her friend has changed her name from Niangong Cheng to Sabrine Dupain Cheng, her husband is Tom Dupain and my future *wife* her daughter name is Marinette Dupain Cheng