Lovesick

12/27/2019

Dear Diary, Now since Christmas is over, I'm waiting until New Year arrives. It's only four days away. And the concert is five days away too! This day is going to be a really good time like writing in my diary or going to the mall or walking anywhere. I can feel something good is going to happen. Yup! And it did! Everyone was like "HEY!" and " It's still Christmas! " Luka came by and told me he got a new beat for me. He was riding on his bike. I needed to deliver some cookies to four streets away and Luka offered to give me a ride there. It was so nice! I was blushing the whole time! * Sigh * Okay,...I'VE GOT TO FOCUS!!! I'm not here for romance..I'm here to help DEFEAT HAWKMOTH!!! What do I do?! I'm helpless about Luka, I need to get my mind off him at least for a day!!! HE'S TOO NICE AND SWEET AND ALL THOSE THINGS!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm lovesick! This is horrible now how am I supposed to focus on the mission???! Then just when I looked up in the sky, I saw a cloud shaped like a heart and it was broken. OH NO, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO, OH NO!!!! NO!!!!!! The leader of the sky is hearing what I'm saying and now he's trying to tell me the only way for me to focus is to BREAK UP WITH LUKA!!! Ok, ok ok. Don't PANIC!! There can be a way to do this WITHOUT breaking up with Luka. Just let me think. Now I've already told Marinette she said I needed to calm down and relax and chill and take a break. GREAT!!! HOW IS THIS GONNA HELP ME AND LUKA?!!! The two words my leader said is " defeat Hawkmoth " I can't even handle doing it!! Okay, I'm going insane, I need a reality check. Luka is so ni—- that's it I'm done. "Luka?" He answered me... "In an honest answer, do you like Marinette?" He didn't reply for a few seconds then the words shook me.." Maybe I do, but how are you and Marc going?..." I froze, "Luka, pull over." He said why. "PULL OVER!" He got scared and pulled over... "Marie-?" I yelled at him but then I covered my mouth and ran... "Marie—- WAIT!" What have I done? "LUKA GO AWAY!" What am I doing ... love is the worst!! "GAH!" WHAT AM I DOING?!!! * Sigh * Luka caught me and said, " Marie? " I said, " L-Luka, tell me the truth...do you really like Marinette more than m-me? " He paused for a moment. " I already t-told you- (It started raining) I really like you and it's the absolute truth! " I believed him. I went to get ice cream with him that was the best part of this whole day.