Exitement

"This has been the best summer ever!" I exclaimed. I got up to drink some more of my pink lemonade and squeezed my mouth shut when I drank it, because it was so sweet and tart.

" I don't know if I will ever be able to live this up." Agreed Ashley. "Wanna make it even better, let's go to the old abandoned hostess factory near downtown."

"Are you crazy" I questioned. "That thing must be crawling with rats and other insects!"

"Oooooooooh, sounds like someone's scared. c'mon, Don't be a wimp!" Teased Ashley.

"Whatever, I'll go if you promise to go in first! Then we'll see who's really the wimp." I said.

"Great, now we can go see josh when we're there." She said. Josh is her boyfriend, she claims to be madly in love with him but he doesn't even acknowledge her when he's around his friends. I don't even understand why he's with her!

" Oh great, that sounds awesome." I said scarcastically. So we went into the house and asked my mom if we could go to the pizzeria. We had to lie to her because she was way over protective and didn't ever think I was old enough to do anything. To our surprise, she said yes.

When we got to the factory, there was no one there. "why isn't anyone here?" I asked.

"He's probably late." she said. "Let's go in now."

"Okay" I said.