Getting Out

He missed, his knife went right passed her ear. It slit her ear and she screamed, but I knew we had to get out of there, so I yelled at her to run. She got up and started to run but he grabbed her leg. Once he did she shuck loose and ran unsteadily. She then ran straight into the rail and fell down to the lower level.

"Ashley!" I screamed. I wanted to run down to her and help her but I knew i should try to stop leader. "What is your deal man! Why are you trying to kill all of my friends?"

"Your friends? They betrayed you, they pulled a really horrendous prank on you! You should be thanking me for this." Said leader.

"I would never, you do not kill people like that. You are a really insane person. You know what?"

"What?" He said.

"I think i hear the cops coming for you right now, and they are just in time to catch you!" I then ran and helped Ashley out of the bin she fell into, and then we ran out of the factory. The whole time we were running she kept asking what happened, she knew who i was, but not what had happened over the last two hours. We got out and then we heard the cops on the other side of the building, they were just walking in. We decided not to go to the cops so we could just stay out of it and have the creepy old man get caught.

Well I know youre thinking that now we got away and we told our parents, and then our lives were perfect. But if you thought that, you would be completely wrong. When we did get to my house. I helped ashley hide all of her cuts and bruises. I didnt even realize it, but I was lying to myself and her. Saying that we would all be okay, not realizing we left josh behind.

Once i got Ashley all cleaned up, i took her home. Her mom asked what took so long and we lied and said we just went to go hang out with our other friend jessica. When i left i told her we could meet up at the mall tomorrow.

that night i was laying in my bed, and i heard a knock and my window. I went over to the window and saw one of the most horrific things i had ever seen in my life. I saw Josh's hand, with a note clenched in it. the note read...