Prologue

Point of No Return
by marwhimsical

Prologue

     We are poles apart. We came from different places, and different state of situations every day.

        Almost every girl in the entire world willing to be his girlfriend. Everyone knows him. But the render speechless, I don't know him ever since. I have no point and intention of knowing him... and I have no personal interest of knowing a snippet of detail about him.

        It began with a mere familiar word, having no sense and meaningless for me. Although I'm uninterested, he respond unexpectedly. And my mind look as if taking awhile.

        Until I wasn't able to handle and figure out my impression after all. I'd became more aware and cognizant with my movements. Something went inappropriate that lead me in discomforting. Something went different. Something went unexplainable when I surmised.

        It strikes exactly at eleventh hour. People rely on in believing it was a mystery. But for me, there's no air of mystery in that spiteful incident.

Point of No Return. I guessed all were fine and dandy. I guess our relationship will flow ad infinitum, with no sign of stopping, with no end in sight. But… I didn’t tackle head on when I just realized something went wrong. Is it really true? Do I have the guts in believing it? Can I even survive without him?

Did I carry on in loving him?

Or I made a wrong stupid decision?

        She's Spring Tingson. She never disappoints guys in his beauty. Modeling is her passion and also became her career. She was once offered to be an artist but she ignored it due to her concern to her life. She hates public figure 'coz the eye of the social media and camera can be everywhere. Also, you can possibly be affected on an issue that can damage your image. And the effect, bashers here, bashers everywhere. That's why she wants her life remains simple yet the same.

 He's Arce (ars) Shindae. He definitely loves his work. He's the leader of the well-known and famous kpop boyband for this generation "D-Gravity." It was composed of four members including him. Get to know more about them in the story.

~•~

I just want to remind you guys na fiction po ito. Yung D-Gravity, it was only according to my mind's eye. Imbento ko lang po yan kaya wag niyo nang hanapin. HAHAHA!  Just sit back, relax, vote, comment and enjoy! (^_^)

- ry ♠