•°•3•°•

Chloe
"Hey Mom! I'm going to Aubrey's!" I walk into the kitchen where she is on her laptop.

"Oh okay Chlo. Be careful." She doesn't look at me.

"Bye Mom!" I leave the house and get in my car. I press shuffle on my playlist as I back out the driveway.

Aubrey texted me saying it was an emergency specifically...
Bree~ Chloe come to my house now. We need to talk. ASAP!

She sounded odd and worried. More uptight than usual but on the verge of a breakdown attitude. It's very uncommon to see Aubrey have a breakdown. She normally is uptight and a bitch but she's still my best friend.

I finally arrive to her house and immediately get out to see what's wrong. I knock on her door and her mom answers

"Oh Hey Chloe! I didn't know you were coming!" Her mom hugged me.

"Yeah, Aubrey wanted to hang out." Her face immediately dropped. I stepped past her and rushed upstairs. "Aubrey?" I call out as I step in her room. She's sitting on her bed crying. I quickly shut her door and walk to her side.

I bring her in a hug and she cries. It surprises me that Aubrey is breaking down to the point of crying.

"Bree? What's wrong?" I ask after a few minutes.

"M-My dad." She sobbed.

"What about him?" I rub her back as she wiped her tears.

"He-He's not coming home for another 5 months." She cried. "In 3 months I graduate Chloe."

"Oh Bree." I feel bad for Aubrey.

She thinks she has to be this perfect daughter. She screws up one thing and she makes it seem like her head is gonna get ripped off. She has this image in her mind of what a perfect daughter is to her parents. She tries to live up to that, but I think it's already gave her anxiety. When something screws up she has a panic attack, when she's nervous she throws up. Aubrey needs some type of help but I don't know if her parents know yet.

"It's okay." I comfort her.

"It's not okay! He hasn't been here to watch me succeed and graduate since 8th grade!" Aubrey's father is in the army. He is a general in the army and is very busy but I still feel he should make time for his daughter. Than again I don't know what's happening out there.

"It's okay Bree, let it out." I say and she cries harder.

Aubrey cried for 15 minutes straight before falling asleep. I left her a note saying 'Hey Bree, you fell asleep so I left. I'm letting you get some sleep, text me when you wake up. Love you! Xx ~ Chloe' I walk downstairs and get out to my car.

I reverse after pressing shuffle on my playlist and immediately the song 'Love Me Harder' by Ariana Grande comes on.

Love Me Harder
Tell me something, I need to know
Than take my breath and
never let it go

This song is really great. I don't know why but it just is. So I'm belting out the lyrics.

If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

It's so crazy how a song can be so sexual yet so catchy.

And if in the moment I bite my lip
Baby, in that moment, you'll know this
Is something bigger than us and beyond bliss
Give me a reason to believe it