•°•8•°•

Beca
"That's ... My mom..." I tell Chloe and her eyes go wide real quick. "Please don't freak out." I tell her as my hands move to her thighs. "Are you mad at me?" I ask scared and she looks at me.

"Why didn't you tell me!" She shouted.

"I was going to. I just didn't want to make you excited and want to meet her and than she leave on me again." I look down my eyes feeling with tears. "I'm sorry I upset you baby, I just didn't want to get hurt and I still haven't told Em or my dad either. I'm sorry." I apologize laying my head against her chest letting my tears fall. Chloe's hands stroked my hair and I sniffle. She used her fingers and gently picked my chin up to look her in the eyes. "I'm sorry." I say again letting more tears fall.

"Baby, I get it. I forgive you. You can trust me you know." She placed a soft kiss on my lips and I felt my lips curl into a small smile.

"I know." I nod and wipe my eyes. It's pretty noticeable that I was crying. "I'm sorry I should've told you the first day she texted me, the day before I called you over and my dad saw you." I explain and she nods.

"It's okay Becs just don't keep anything from me again? Please?" She gives me her puppy dog eyes and I nod.

"I promise. I'm just scared she'll leave me again." I say and she wipes the new tears that were falling.

"You got me Becs, you got Em, your dad, my family, our friends." She tells me and I nod. I lean in to kiss her and she meets me halfway. I travel my hands that I had moved to her knees to her thighs now. I rub them lightly as I slip my tongue into her mouth. I let out a low moan as her hands go into my hair and she runs her fingers through my hair smoothly. I feel the vibration from her moan go through me and send shivers down my spine. She pulled back and looked at me with a small smile. "Your safe with me Becs." She says and I help her off the counter. "Come on let's go to my room." She says and I nod with a smile.

We walk through the dining room that got quiet when we walked through. Than walked up the stairs. When we were in her room she pulled me over to her bed and say down before pulling me down to her and slowly laying back. I had to crawl slowly up and straddle her waist. Our lips stayed connected the whole time. I run my hands under her shirt and touch her skin. Wherever I touch goosebumps form and it makes me smirk.

"Becs can I take your shirt off? I don't wanna go to far and make you uncomfortable." Chloe asks embarrassed but cute.

I nod and smile. "Don't worry Chlo, I'll ask you because I don't wanna go to far. I want yours to be special."

I kiss her lips and she smiles as she pushes down my leather jacket and takes my shirt off. I'm left straddling her as she states at my naked chest well half naked. I'm wearing a bra. Her hands glide up and down my sides with a smile.

"Your beautiful Becs." She looks me in the eyes and I blush.

I lean down and kiss her. Her hands run up to my breasts debating if she should cup them. I take her hands in mine and do it for her releasing a moan as I do. I trail my hands down to the hem of her shirt and she pulls back.

"Yeah." She answers breathlessly. Before I can even ask the question. I pull her shirt over her head and lean back to admire her. This time without getting interrupted. She shifts getting uncomfortable.

"Chlo, baby. Damn...your hot. Literally fire." I say as I run my hands up an down her sides with a smile.

"You think so?" She asks nervous. I lock eyes with her and grin.

"I know so baby." I say and she smiles. I lean down and kiss her softly. I make my way down her jawline to her ear and whisper. "Your really gorgeous Chlo." I than kiss down to her neck to find her sweet spot and immediately find it when she lets out a moan more higher than the others. I kiss there and than suck on it to form a hickey.

My hands travel up just below her bra I really don't want to make her uncomfortable. Before I know it I was flipped to the bottom with Chloe on top. She smiled down at me and I barely notice that her eyes were very dark. Her hands grip mine and bring them to her boobs cupping them and she lets out a moan closing her eyes before leaning down and cupping mine. A knock at the door makes us jump. She quickly gets off and under the covers.

"Cuddle me?" She asks and I nod. I get behind her under the covers and she turns to face me with a smile. "Come in!" She says loud enough. She cuddles closer to me and I wrap my arms around her kissing her forehead. Her hands trail around my small waist and pull us together from the bottom. Her legs go between mine as the door opens.

"I think Beca has told you already?" My mom's voice rings through Chloe's room. I shoot up and quickly leave Chloe covered. "Oh sorry! I did-" I cut her off.

"I told her. What do you want to say?" I glare at her. I stand up off Chloe's bed and cross my arms.

"Beca, I'm sorry. I do have my reasons for leaving unexpectedly." My mom says. I scoff.

"We're they good enough reasons to stop talking to your daughters?" I ask her and raise an eyebrow.

"They were. I wanted to keep y'all safe." She stepped closer and looked around Chloe's room. Her eyes landed on my jacket. "You still have that?" She asks. She walks around to where Chloe was laying and picks up the jacket.

Chloe looks at me and stands up walking to me. I haven't stopped glaring at her since I heard her voice.

"Calm down Baby." She presses her lips to mine. "It's okay." She moves a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Go cover up." I tell her softly and she nods pulling me with her.

"You can sit on the bed. I wanna cuddle you." She says with the most cutest smile. I give in and she gets under the cover. I sit up against her headboard under the cover. She lays her head in my lap and hugs my waist. I stroke her hair softly and place a kiss on her temple.

"Yes I still have that jacket." I say to my mom as I look down to Chloe and smile. Her eyes keep closing shut, she's tired. "Go to sleep baby." I mumble and she shakes her head.

"I wanna sleep with you." She mumbles and I start laughing. "No! Not like that! Well not right now! Beca!" She whines and I can't stop laughing. "oh my god! Stop!" She whines more and I laugh harder. "You bitch! She hits my shoulder lightly and I hold in my laugh.

"Go to sleep Chlo. I'll be right here." I say and she rolls her eyes. She lays back down her head in my lap. "What did you want?" I ask my mom serious.

"Just to say bye for now. I'm going to be staying at your Aunt's house so I can find a job, I'll keep in contact with you and you can come see me if you want. I'll not mention this to Emily is you don't want to." She says

"Bye. I'll think about it." I say serious

"Thanks Beca." She smiles. She walks out of Chloe's room and I unravel Chloe from me so I can slide down. She immediately cuddled back up to me and I chuckled. I love her.

"Sleep well baby." I say and she smiles. I kiss her forehead before I start drifting off to sleep as well. I dream of Chloe and I in a not very appropriate way but I'm not complaining. I really wanna wait for Chloe to be comfortable and not feel pressured into sex.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Chapter 8!
Don't forget to vote! And another chapter is coming again! I'll be writing it right after this is posted!
Love y'all! Thanks for almost 300 reads! I really appreciate it all!

Story Word Count: 1,438

Love you awesome Nerds!🖤🖤🖤🖤