Kotoko HC 1

*This takes place after the anime and ships Komaru and Toko are together*

Kotoko was adopted by Koko and Fufu, and took the last name of Toko so shes Kotoko Fukawa.

Kotoko likes telling people her name came from Komaru and Toko, and denies her name coming from her birth parents.

She calls Tofu Mom and calls Komaru momma.

Kotoko, after therapy, truly feels bad for everything shes and the WOH has done. She has apologized to every single she has affected in anyway. Every time she sees Asahina, she apologizes for what she did to her brother. 

Kotoko will go to the graves of those lost in the first killing game once a year with Toko and apologize for the hostages she killed or affected in some way.

Kotoko will have nightmares of the days with the WOH and how she could have killed her mom's. Kotoko will always go and sleep in her mom's bed when this happens.

Kotoko holds a very low distrust for everyone in the 77th class, Nagito has the highest distrust.

In the 78th class, Kotoko distrusts Togami the most, for he would of been the reason for Toko betraying Komaru and for bringing Komaru and having her falling to despair.

Out of Toko and Genocider Sho, she trusts Sho the most for she stopped her counter part from betraying Komaru and saved Koto from the other kids.

Koto loves being with Makoto and Kyoko the most out of the 77th class, she wants to have Kyoko trust her and feel comfortable to drop her cold mask as she finds this a challenge, and Makoto is a lot like her momma so she feels comfy around him.

Koto finds weed man idiotic and prefers to stay away from him, but shes okay as long as someone else in with her.

Koto likes hanging with Asahina, but she's always consumed with guilt at the end and goes into barrage of apologizes.

Kotoko wants the animator of the 77th class to animate her and her mom's having a good day.

Kotoko wants to put on a play about danganronpa one day, she would like to be Celestia, Toko, or Junko for their sudden personalty changes would be a good match for her acting skills.