Truth

Everyone stares at Zoro, his green, fluffy, and droopy rabbit ears falling and resting on his shoulders. They look so soft but they are long and big. They know some rabbit hybrids and their ears are small and not as long, and they stick up these are just like hair, falling with gravity. They are also thick.

Zoro gets his arm out of Sanji's hold. He's pissed off. Can't believe Sanji did that just because someone told him to. What a follower, suppose if Nami told him to jump off a bridge he would do it, no questions asks. But then Sanji would survive to make sure Nami was happy after words while Nami could care less if he survived.

"Zoro, you're half bunny?" Chopper asks. Zoro's looks at the reindeer with a frown still on his face.

"Duh," he says harshly, in a bad mood. It's obvious now. What did he think, that they were fake? Since they've already seen them no need to hide them now.

"How was that obvious?" Nami asks.

"Well what do you think these are?" Zoro asks moving his ears up and down to show a point. They are real.

Usopp reaches forward, "they move." His hands are slapped away by Zoro really hard. Zoro gives him a glare that hasn't lost it's ferociousness. Most rabbits they see they don't really move their ears that often, they don't really have them droop either.

"Don't touch them." He growls a little. Then he runs past them, they follow him with their eyes to see him sprinting to Luffy and kicking him away from his lunch box. "Don't touch my lunch." He tells Luffy. He sits down and unwraps the cloth Luffy had started to unwrap.

"Ouch! Zoro why did you kick me so hard? Food was just sitting there." He explains as he gets close to Zoro.

"My bento box my food." Zoro says. He opens the lid and they all smell meat. They gather around Zoro to ask some more questions.

"You eat meat," Chopper points out, not that is was a secret. They've seen him eat before, like yesterday. Not surprising but now knowing the truth it is.

"Yeah, I'm half panther remember." Zoro says.

"But you're a rabbit?" Usopp says. Now it just doesn't make sense. Zoro stares at them before reaching and pulling his cheek to show off his canines, they all see all four of the sharp teeth poking out from the other straight teeth.

"When I'm in my hybrid form I have both teeth and need a proper diet of both vegetables and meat." Zoro shows them his bento box it has a mix of meats and green, with the other layer has some rice balls and fruits. The bento is big but small compared to what they know he could eat. Chopper nods but they all stare at Zoro as he eat peacefully, not with his usual frown. He's actually seems to be enjoying himself, his features also softening. Was that because of his ears, now that it's loose they don't hurt so he's not frowning. If that's the case why does he wear his bandanna?

"What about when you are in your bunny form?" Chopper asks him.

"I can't eat meat." Zoro says. Chopper reaches forward wanting so desperately to touch the ears. Zoro gives him a look and he retracts his hand. They eat in silence, by the time most were finished one person had a question.

"Can we see you in your rabbit form?" Nami asks. She wanted to be able to tease him about how cute he must look.

"No." Zoro answers. Nami frowns, what was she expecting? For him to transform, she knows him better than that.

The group just sit there wasting time. Zoro lay there taking his afternoon nap before class and he let his ear out so it feels nice, they aren't confined anymore. And he is taking a good nap when he still feels hungry. He sits up and sees that everyone was playing cards, well not everyone, Luffy, Sanji, and Chopper sat outside just watching. Zoro scoots over to see whose winning. He catches the eyes of Chopper and Sanji. He sees that Nami's winning and that's not really a surprise.

They people who can see watch as Zoro reaches into his haramaki and pulls out a small bag. He unties it and reaches in to pull out carrot sticks. Carrots that he cut and saved for himself. Sanji, Chopper, Usopp, Robin, Franky and Brook couldn't help but laugh. He really is a rabbit, no creature besides them eats carrots, at least as many carrots as a rabbit loves to eat.

Then both Zoro's ears pop up, reaching the sky before they fall lifeless on Zoro's shoulder. Zoro puts his small bag of carrots sticks back but not before grabbing a couple more. He then reaches into his pocket a takes his bandanna out. He moves his ears like two buns on his head before tying his bandanna back on his head. It wasn't as tied as he usually had it. He tries giving his ears some room. Before they can ask why he's doing that the bell rings. They look at Zoro wondering if his ears could somehow hear the bell before everyone else can. With ears like those he most likely could hear everything in this city. They gather their things and head to class.

On the blackboard of the class is written 'independent study' which is another way of saying no class this period. No one complain because it was a surprise and they didn't want to sit down for an hour and listen to more talking. Most of the straw hats take out some work they want to do while the others goof off. Most of the class had rearranged their desk even before the bell rang. The straw hat's that were studying turned their desk into somewhat of an oval so they can help each other while the others gather their desks so they could play around.

Zoro is in the group of people doing work and he is seated at the end. The group is so engrossed in working that they don't notice a small fight break out in the class. One feline against another. One of them bump into Zoro. He turns confused as to what's going on, only to see something coming at him so he ducks to the floor as quick as he can. All eyes turn to Zoro when they hear the sound of something ripping. Zoro turns to see the guys still fighting, but he feels free. They keep fighting not having slightest clue what they had just done. Zoro sees something black on the floor, he looks to see it's his bandanna. Zoro freezes, his bandanna ripped to shreds. His eyes widen. His bandanna. It's his important bandanna.

Zoro sees blood.