him asking you out

Matthias: You and Matt were doing a hide and seek video on battle universe and you two hid together in a closet and he awkwardly and shyly asked if you'd like to go to dinner with him you said yes and kissed his cheek.

Tanner: You, Tanner , Woods and Gunner are doing a Rekt and Gunner was flirting with you as a friend and Tanner got jealous and was grumpy the rest of the shoot and after the shoot was done you and the three guys cleaned up and as you guys got finished up Tanner asked you if you'd like to go to lunch you said yes

Connor: You guys had grown up together as best friend and when you guys started college you guys lost touch because you moved to a different state because you went to film school but few years later you bumped into each other at a Chick-fil-A and he was with three other guys you didn't recognize him at first but you two locked eyes and he flipped out hugging you like a two year old and the three other guys were really confused and Connor introduced you to the guys and three months later you were working at Hi5 you, Connor and Paul were sharing an office and one day you were stressed and Connor wanted to make you feel better so he asked if you wanted to go to dinner after work and then go to his place and watch your favorite movie with some popcorn and as much cuddles as you want.

Woods: One of the times you guys were hanging out he asked you if you'd go with him to a party at his work because he told his friends at work that he had a girlfriend and he needed to prove to them that he had a girlfriend you said yes and through out the night you two actually fell in love and when you got home he asked if you wanted to be his girlfriend all you did was kiss him and pulled him in to your apartment let's just say he stayed at you place that night(wink wink😉)

CJ: You two were skating around town he asked you if you'd like to go to dinner you said yes and ate at IN N OUT and then went to the movies.

Paul: Tanner was sick one day and they need a forth person for GG so Paul asked you to do some videos with them and after the shoot Matt and Connor went to lunch asked you two if you wanted to go you and Paul said no they left you and Paul cleaned up and shut off all the stuff once you guys were done Paul asked if you wanted to go to lunch just the two of you, you said" yeah I'd like that"and then you guys went to Wendy's and got some spicy chicken sandwiches with ketchup.( I'm kinda odd and like ketchup on spicy chicken don't judge)

Patrick: After lunch you met every one at Hi5 you went to Patrick's office to hang out a little before you head to your apartment you and Pat talked for hours Pat check the time and it was time to go home as you two were leaving Pat asked if you want to go to dinner you asked if it was like a date he shyly said" yes only if you want it to be " you give him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his hand and said " yes I would love to" and then you guys went to a nice restaurant in downtown LA.

Hey guys KK here just hope you guys like this chapter was over 620 word it's longer than I expected but who cares bye bye