10.Turning Heads And Breaking Hearts.

Sana was feeling impulsive. She could feel the consequences of her actions but she wanted to let loose for once,wanted to be wreckless,wild and carefree like her teenage days.
Yes she called up Gautam and invited him to the pool party as her companion. Gautam was well aware of the situation and even though sana never conveyed it directly,Gautam was clever enough to realise why she was doing all these. But he was flattered to be spending time with her and what's better than being there for a sexy damsel in distress.

Sana was rummaging through her wardrobe. It had been long since she's gone partying. She wanted to find that perfect dress that'd make jaws drop and if she's lucky enough then maybe her man would even break some jaws for drooling at her.
You know how they say that all great wars were fought for a woman? Well she aimed at becoming that woman. It was time to play with fire and she was ready to burn.

She selected a scarlet colored satin dress that fit her like a glove. The dress was backless with camisole straps and ended dangerously above her knee. She had forgotten that this dress ever existed until now. She curled her hair into beach waves and swept them sideways to flaunt her back. She topped it with a dark red lip. She knew that it wasn't normal of her to be this way but then her situation wasn't normal either.

Gautam was waiting for sana in his car. Sana met him there. The moment he laid eyes on her,he was really thanking his stars. She looked exceptionally good. In her entire journey of bb she had looked cute and beautiful but now she was looking lethal and sexy.

Sid had already reached the party. He was really disinterested in it and didn't want to be there in the first place but vikas informed him that sana woud be there and he knew that this was the perfect opportunity to explain her things and get her back.
Sana entered the party with gautam. Gautam's hands were wrapped around sana's bare back and sana was almost snuggling into him.
Sid did catch her entry scene too well for it to be imprinted in his memory forever. "How could she even come with him? He was an ass. He was the one to create all the misunderstandings.what the hell was she wearing?It looked like a dress she had borrowed from her baby sister. Why was it so tight and short? It barely had any fabric to it." Sid thought to himself.
She had curled her hair just like he hated it.
There was a short intense eye contact between them but sana soon broke it to engage into a conversation with gautam.

Sana had a glass of wine in her hand and sat on a bar stool near the pool. It was the first time that sid had noticed that her dress was backless and her famous tattoo was visible on her pale skin. God could this day get any worse? Sid thought to himself.
Just then his question was answered. Gautam came and his hands were dangerously roaming on her back and they were laughing together on some stupid joke that he had made. He was almost breathing on her neck. They seemed to be teasing each other.
Everyone around sid were chirping including pahira,shefali and arti and trying to divert his attention towards them but there was only one girl who could always win his undivided attention with her acts and that girl was now sitting extremely close to another guy that he wanted to punch. He was almost clenching his fist and gritting his teeth.

Sana had eaten something from the snacks that were being served and some cheese was dripping down the sides of her lips. Sid still had a hawk eye on her. He saw gautam lean in and brush his thumb across her lips and then sucking on his thumb to taste the cheese. "What is wrong with this girl? What is this behaviour? How can she let him do that,coming so close to a guy she met yesterday?" To say that he felt jealous was an understatement. He was scheming in his mind on the possible ways of torturously murdering gautam.
It was almost as if sana was on a mission to ridicule all the feelings that he had ever felt for her.
How could she let gautam touch her the way that once only he was allowed to.

Sana was also feeling a little uncomfortable by gautam's extra touchy nature. She idolized him no doubt but she couldn't just throw her feelings for sid out of the window in a day just because she was mad at him.
sana could feel sid glaring at them from a distance and chills ran down her spine when she thought of facing sid after this.
Sana had just enough alcohol in her system to get on the floors with gautam. She swayed her hips tantalisingly giving a full show to the guests. Gautam was holding her by the waist and dancing to the beat. His hands were everywhere and suddenly sana needed to use the restroom.

Sid had followed her to the restroom. As she came out,sid pushed her into one of the stalls and locked the gate from inside.
Sana was about to scream instinctively but then she saw the eyes of her man,the one she died for.
Sid was there in front of her in all flesh and bone and oh did he look furious.
Sid was gripping her hard and they were pushed over each other in the suffocating bathroom stall that was too small for any sane conversation.

Sid-"what the fuck are you wearing sana? Itne chote kapre kya tum apne behen se udhar mein lai ho? Aur ye kya kiye hain apne baalon ko?"
Saying this he shifted her hair to cover her bare back.

"Party mein saare log tumhe e ghur rahe hain. Aur party mein ana e tha toh uss gautam ko kyu le ayi. Aur woh kis haq se itna chipak raha hain tumse? Tumhe yaha waha chu raha hain,tumhare hot saaf kar raha hain,apne baahon mein leke dance kar raha hain. Yeh sab kya hain?
Why did you let him touch you?"

Sana-"tumhe usse kya? Tumne toh hamare rishte ko manne se inkaar kar diya na. Ab toh tum mere kuch nahi lagte toh main kisi ke saath kuch bhi karu usse tumhe kya?"

Sid-"sana pagal mat bano,woh tumhara faayda utha raha hain and I can't watch you with him. Khoon khaulta hain mera."

Sana-"kyu? Main tumhari kuch nahi lagti fir kyu fadak parta hain tumhe?"

Saying this sana was just going to exit the baathroom when sid slyly opened the knot of her dress on the back. It was the only knot holding her dress and sana had to hold her dress firmly from the front to keep it from falling.
"Yeh kya kiya tune ? Meri dress khul jayegi. Pagal hain kya tu?"
Sid-"usme kya hua laga le wapas."
Sana tried to grab the strings and tie them but unfortunately couldn't reach her back. She struggled for sometime whilst shooting daggers at a smirking sid.
Defeated she looked at sid pleadingly to tie it.
Sid-"baandh dunga if you give me a kiss."
Sana-"never."
Sid-"accha? You know what all we've done. You know all the things I'm capable of making you feel. You've already gone there with me. Tumhe lagta hain ki main itni asani se bandh dunga toh you're wrong."
Telling this sid came closer to her ears and said "woh raat toh tumhe yaad hoga he. Kaise nahi hoga hamare pure building ko yaad hain itne zoro se cheekha tha tumne."
Sana had turned the same colour as her dress now and was sweating profusely. Sid bit her earlobe gently,not giving away much. He could already see sana flustered and  trying to form incoherent words of protests but he already knew what impact he had on her.

He wanted sana to give up and kiss him first and he'd do everything in his power to ensure that.
He kissed her neck while sana held onto his hair.
He turned her back and took advantage of her bare back. Her tattoo had always turned him on. He placed kisses on it. He gave one last teasing lick on the corner of her lip and stopped all of a sudden. Sana was breathing heavily and was a mess under his control. She seemed really restless and unhappy when he stopped.
Sid could see it in her eyes.

Sid-"just say what you want baby. You just have to use your words wisely."
Sana-"kiss me!"
Sid-"That's like my baby."
Sid started kissing her lips slowly making sure she remebers it forever. He explored her mouth and felt a tingling  sensation all over again. Sana's legs were wrapped around Sid's waist and her back was supported on the wall. She was moaning like crazy and took Sid's name more times than she had ever done before. They were in the middle of a hot make out session when there was a knock on the door.
"Hey sana? Are you in?"
_________________________________________

Author's Note:
So here's the new steamy part just for you readers.
Guys don't start with your
"update fast" rant cause I've literally updated two long chapters a day. I don't know how much more faster you want me to update. I do need my time to come up with quality content so you've to be patient. I hadn't addressed this issue till now cause I understand your curiosity as I'm a reader as well but you've to understand that I do have a personal life.
Apart from this, I had to put a lot of effort into this so do like it and comment on it.
Keep supporting and loving.💕