Chapter 4

Emily's POV

I felt my eyes water as i remembered what had happened today. I looked back at the little wolf and decided to tell him how i was feeling and what had happened.
I stroked the wolfs head and he purred in joy.
Well i want to tell you how i feel cause i know even though u can't reply u will listen.
Basically today has been the worst day ever and unusual... And so i sat there and explained my hectic day to a wolf.
WAIT?! Why am is my wolf not on guard in case this wolf attacks me?! Even though I have Beta Blood running through my veins, this wolf still looks much stronger and is highly likely an Alpha!
As I continued to stroke the gorgeous wolf's head I realised that the wolf will never do any harm to me. I don't know why, but I felt a strong connection with this wolf, like i've met him before. His scent was intoxicating, a mix of wood and cinnamon. Why does my wolf feel so attracted to him!

I checked the time as I realised that the sun had started to settle down and the cold winter air nipped at my bare arms. I quickly pulled my sleeves down and tried to gather up as much warmth as I could and decided to leave the woods and the wolf and make my way home. As I got up to leave, I stroked the wolfs head and waved bye, hoping that i'd be able to meet him again.

Whilst I made my way back home, I had a feeling that the wolf was following me back home but not in a stalkerish way but in a protective manner to ensure that I got home safely. I didn't turn around to check if my suspicions were correct as I didn't want to see paranoid.

Where did I know him from? Why did my wolf feel a sudden urge to tell him everything that happened today and craved comfort from him? I don't even tell my parents about all of the bullying that goes on in school so why did I so openly tell a stranger wolf that I met in the woods out of no where?
I decided to get dressed into my pyjamas quickly as I got home and I went straight to bed.

That night I had the most peaceful sleep as I slept dreaming of the wolf's beautiful intoxicating blueish green eyes that I could stare into for the rest of my life... SHIT SNAP OUT OF IT EMILY..

I think he might be....

---------------------------------------------------

Ok that's all I can write for now, I will go back at some point and edit all of the chapters so far before carrying on writing anymore as I'm not sure about where this story is going anymore!

Vote & Comment 🙈

Izzy