t e n

L i l y R o s e

I was just stood there in front of him, wearing nothing but his t-shirt and the tiniest pair of shorts you ever did see. He didn't bother to hide his wandering eyes. The distance between us must have been at least two metres, and I felt the tension rising. It had been this way the second I came back from getting changed. Consciously, I took a shaky breath and wrapped my arms around my body, feeling nervous beneath his stare.

"What have I told you about covering up that beautiful body of yours." he murmured, nearing me with two steps. As his green orbs drank in my figure, an intense fluttering sensation occurred in my lower stomach. He noticed the way my legs subtly squeezed together, encouraging him to smirk and take another two steps closer.

It was when he bit down hard on his bottom lip when I just couldn't contain myself any longer. I grabbed him roughly by the back of his neck, bringing his soft lips to meet my own. My arms were wrapped tightly around his head, and I felt him gasp at the sudden and abrupt contact, but he quickly eased into it. As the kiss got deeper, he bit my lower lip and pulled slightly at my hair, causing me to let out a satisfied moan. His hands travelled from my hair, down my back, to the bottom of my shorts, until he eventually grasped the backs of my thighs in his palms. At first his hands just stayed there as his tongue fought with my own, but I soon felt him lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist - not once did he detach our hungry mouths.

My back hit against the cushions and soon I was pleading with him to drop the dressing gown he was wearing, because I knew for a fact that he had nothing on underneath. After a little while of teasing me, he dropped it to the floor. I felt my eyes instantly absorb his perfect body, and soon returned the intense butterflies.

"You wanna do this here princess, or somewhere else?" he whispered seductively, sending shivers down my spine.

I didn't give myself any time to think before I spoke the words, "Here, now."

"Good girl."

At this, I felt my breathing increase even more than it already had before. I was too focussed on the feeling of his rough fingertips delicately tracing my skin, that was covered in goosebumps, to focus on how he undressed me with so much ease. Soon, I was brought back to reality when he placed a hard kiss on my parted lips, before gently trailing them down my neck and along my chest. His kisses became slower and sloppier as his mouth neared just below my hips. I felt myself squirming beneath his touch, but his hand was quick to hold me still. His head turned up to look me dead in the eyes, and a small smirk appeared on his face before his head was between my legs. The feeling of his wet tongue against me caused me moan out his name, overwhelmed at the pleasure. His movements were quick and harsh, almost sending me over the edge.

"Now. I need you now." I managed to beg in between moans.

"Yeah, baby?"

I desperately nodded, and he instantly obeyed. He lined himself up in front of me, holding my legs apart, before slowly pushing himself in. I hadn't felt this in a long time, so the gasp I let out was loud and the shock was evident.

His movements stopped immediately.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" the worry glistening in his eyes was easy to make out.

I shook my head, smiling reassuringly, "No, keep going. I just haven't done this since, you know..."

"You haven't slept with anyone since we-"

"No." I cut him off, and he was shocked. So shocked, yet so relieved. I could tell.

He grinned, and began to move his hips, "Neither have I."

Allowing me no chance to reply, his slow movements became more vigorous and lustful, and the sound of our moans together was something that I had very surprisingly missed.

I had that feeling in the pit of my stomach, and all it took from me was one look to Harry and he knew exactly what was about to go down.

"Me too, Lil."

Just like that, I felt my body quickly tense, and finally release - he didn't stop though. My teeth were biting hard on my bottom lip as I watched him come close. Just as he was about to finish, he opened his mouth but soon closed it.

He'd always tell me that he loved me. Every time.

"H?" I said, and he nodded. "I love you too."

That's all it took for him before he was groaning and saying my name, constantly repeating the words "I love you" until he finally pulled out and let his body drop on top of mine.

"Fuck me." I panted, trying to comprehend what just happened.

He looked me up and down, and I could see the humour in his eyes when he replied, "I just did."

Laughing lightly, I pushed at his right shoulder, removing his body from my own. This didn't go exactly as planned because almost as soon as I was standing up, his arms gently, but securely, wrapped around my waist and pulled me back on top of him.

I gave him a warning look at which he chuckled at and slowly released me. My legs carried me to my nearest bathroom as I felt his stare burning into me as I walked away. Once I was stood in front of the mirror above the sink, I rested my hands on the sides and looked at myself - I was quite literally glowing. I hadn't felt this alive since we were last together. The only question that we had to face now was... what did this mean for us?