1 one

Listen to - Don't care what song.
Destiny's Pov

I woke up late , so I had to hurry up. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and put on my Aaliyah outfit that I bought. Once I was finished, I went downstairs, grabbed my car keys and left.  God help me.
August 's Pov

I was in these boring ass room . Dying ..... not really but I could've, and Mr. Ross wouldn't notice. Soon the door was opened , Ariana came in, with a bright yellow dress . Mr. Ross looked at her , then cleared his lungs , " Class this is Ariana. Ariana tells us why you late,"  The class laughed' and she sat down next to me.

Destiny's Pov

I got a tardy slip and walked to my locker. By the time I got my stuff out for second period , the bell rang for everyone to hurry up and go to third. " Ugghhh!" I said as I reopened my locker. Kamryn, my best friend, came and started laughing.

" What , short ass!" I yelled.

'' Nothing , you missed two periods." She said laughing . Soon I saw August , with his tattoo self .

" Hey shawty, What happed? I missed you in Math ," He said , smiling.

" Boy miss Ariana. Where is she anyway ? I always see her , under your arms, what happened now ? She needed to fix her makeup?" I said rolling my eyes . He looked at me , and bit his bottom lip. 

"What ?" I said with a smirk on my face. I liked August , I'm not going to lie.  I have since the seventh grade. We went to the dances together , and we were each others first kiss. I thought that maybe in the long run We would be together. But August and I knew each other since third grade. Ariana Came when seventh grade started  , all this mess.

"Nothing I just like your outfit. And Arianna is fixing her make up . She has Art next and , she says she has to be the art work ." he said . lies lies she be telling I tell you , bitch is a lie!

" Bitch a lie unless , the master piece suppose to be ugly within." I said . She is pretty no lie , but her insides full of u.g.l.y ness .  Just then the devil herself came walking up behind august . Slut . He know she is to and still fuck her, but when his ass get H.I.V ima say . told you Nigga.

" Oh you talking about me? How sweet ." she said . Soon after the bell rung . I rolled my eyes , slam my locker and asked august , "You coming to ClASS or not?" He kissed Arianna bye . then ran up to me . Long ass year its going to be.