Chapter 3

(Kevin's POV)
There's this weird girl that's been following Katie and I,
I believe her name is Jamine something. I can't remember her name.

As we finish our first class-which is Science, We head off to Math.

"Kev, I'm hungry..."My annoyingly lovable younger twin sister, Katie, whines.

"Eat anymore, and you'll get fat." I say "Maybe you'll get diabetes from that."

"Aw..."She coos.

"Here..." I saw as I hand her chocolate bar.

"Thanks, Kev! Luv you~!" She whisper yells as She starts to devour the chocolate bar.

"Slow down; You might choke and die." I say with a causious tone.

"Katie, You forgot something!" I hear a deep voice say from behind us.

"Oh hey, Saito!" My sister then says as She turns around.

"Saito Merodi." He says in a cool voice.

"Kevin Tries..." I reply in a cool tone(at least i think it is)

"S-So uh...Katie, your science book... you left it." Saito says in a nervous-ish tone to my irresponsible little twin.

"Kay. Thanks, Saito!" My sister says as she grab her book from his hands." Bye!"

We get our math stuff and take our seats.

That Jasmine girl then decides to sit behind me. Katie's beside me- obviously. who else has the right mind to do so?.

"Kev, Can we eat with Charlie and Sierra at Recess?" My twin sister asked me.

I thought about it and said "Sure, why not"

"Wow, You actually agreed on doing something that i suggested...Thank you!"My sister replied while being in her cheery mood as usual.

A few minutues later....

Math Class has finally end, I'm starting to irratated by that Jasmine Girl, I know that she likes me but doesnt her bestfriend likes her too?...

"Alright, What's our next class?" My twin asked me

I looked at her and asked to look own schedule(since our schedule is literally the same) and check since im lazy to do so.

"It's History Class" She said while walking towards the classroom

I'll give you a little backstory of me, Ever since i met Stephan I was always competing with him in EVERY class. Since me and him are the top 1 students.

"You're gonna compete with Stephan again right?" My sister asked me

"Yeah, We always try to surpass eachother but in the end; We end up in a tie" I replied.

"Bakugou* cough* and *cough* Todoroki *cough* vibes *cough*" My sister coughed while whispering.

"What?-" I said surprised.

"aGh uHm- I was FINALLY able to be better at Charlie at Sciene, yOu kNoW?-" My sister sturred.

We walk in the classroom, Katie sits beside me while Stephan sits across us and Charlie sits at the back