Chapter 12

The night was long and restless for Otto. The incident had happened hours before, but Otto still couldn't get the thoughts out of his mind. Seeing Hadrian choking Mevia reminded him of his previous vision. It was driving him crazy and preventing him from sleeping. He didn't want to wake Mevia up again, and he couldn't go bother anyone else in the house. So he decided to just stare at the ceiling until he fell asleep.

A little while later, Otto was still wide awake. He turned to Mevia, who was surprisingly sound asleep, and wrapped an arm around her waist. He pulled her close and started nuzzling her cheek gently. Apparently, it wasn't gentle enough because Mevia woke up and turned on look at him.

"Oh Notch, I'm so sorry," Otto apologized.

"Otto, are you ok?" Mevia asked, cupping the side of his face.

"I honestly don't know," Otto sighed.

Mevia looked at him with concern.

"Your eyes still haven't changed back," Mevia pointed out.

"Great," Otto mumbled.

Mevia gave him a confused look.

"What's wrong?" Mevia asked.

"I'm scared. I don't know what the fuck happened back there," Otto responded.

"It's ok, baby. I'm right here," Mevia said comfortingly.

She cuddled up to him and gave him a small peck on the cheek. Otto let out a low chuckled as he ran his fingers through her hair. Mevia leaned her head against his chest, hugging him closer to her. She noticed he was starting to sweat a bit.

"Are you hot?" Mevia asked.

"A bit. Why?" Otto responded, confused.

"I think I know what would help with that," Mevia said mischievously.

Otto blushed and tried to ask what she meant but was stopped when she took one of her hands under his top. She helped him to lift his top off and discard it onto the floor. Otto now noticed that Mevia was looking at his exposed chest. He quickly tried to cover himself up, but Mevia brushed his hands away as if they were made of thin air.

"Mevy," Otto panicked.

Mevia blushed madly at seeing her boyfriend topless. She could have sworn she was blushing harder than when she saw Hadrian naked for the first time.

"How are you so toned?" Mevia asked.

"You'd be surprised at how much free time I have," Otto responded, chuckling nervously.

Mevia, not in the right state of mind, ran her fingers along his muscular torso. This made Otto grunt at the sudden touch.

"Mevy, the others are going to hear us," Otto said.

"Don't worry, their room is farther down the hall. We'd have to be screaming for them to hear us," Mevia reassured him.

Otto sighed before grabbing her waist and smirking. Mevia too the motion correctly, ripping off the covers and getting into his lap. Mevia pressed her lips to Otto's, and soon the two of them were having a heated make out session.

In the kiss, Otto started to run his hands under her tank top. He trailed his hands from her shoulders, down her back, and bringing them to her front. While running his hands along her front, his hands touched her covered breasts. He blushed as he messed with them, causing Mevia to giggle.

"You want to touch me there, don't you?" Mevia asked teasingly.

Otto nodded, his face still a bright red.