Chapter 1

-Good job girls you can rest for the rest of the night
The person who said that was our boss/dance teacher Bea,I think I should introduce everyone in the team.
The girl with light hair and blue eyes is Orsi,she is the seducer,the girl with curly hair is Zsofi she is our hacker,the short girl with blue eye is Iringo she transports the weapons,the girl with black hair and white skin is Bogi she is the one who makes sure that the weapons are working normally,the three girls in the black are:Andi,Anamari and Agnes they are the frontliners,the short girl with short hair is Anita she is our snipper,the girl with glasses and dirty blonde hair is Berni is makes the bombs,bio-weapons and stuff like that,the girl with short wavy hair is Armin she is the one who tells our spys what to do aka Krista and Dora,the girl with with long brown hair is VA she knows everything about the victim,the girl with blue eye and freckles is Violka she is the killer of the group aka she kills the victim,the woman who is wearing all black with light blonde hair and blues eyes is the boss Bea and I am the one who get's rid of the evidence.
This is my dance team/mafia which I am part of.We are a dance team at morning and at night we are a mafia.We are a force you shouldn't reckon with in my opinion.