~Chapter 1

~Chapter 1

“You killed again?” Travis yelled at Jupiter as she walked to the stove.

“Calm down, brother. I covered my tracks.” Even though she, nor her brother and her friends, ate, there was still one human in the house; her younger brother, Kenneth. At least that was what everyone but Travis and she believed. The truth behind it all was very complicated.

“It doesn’t matter if you covered your tracks, Jupiter. You know better than to kill,” he ranted, pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

She rolled her eyes, keeping her mind focused on getting dinner prepared for Kenny. Pizza was his favorite food so on every Friday, Jupiter would pull herself together and make the best pepperoni, bacon pizza she could.

“Don’t ignore me.”

She turned to him with a sigh. “What do you want me to say, Trav? I’m sorry? Because I’m not. You know how I am and I am not going to stop just because you tell me to.”

He grunted and zipped out of the kitchen. Good. He needed to blow off some self-esteem.  

Out of nowhere, a strong forced grabbed her from behind around her waist, slamming her into the wall separating the kitchen from the living room. Tender lips were on hers, sweet and thick with blood. “Miss me?”

She smiled, jumping and wrapping her legs around his waist. “Every moment you weren’t here.” Evan chuckled, tangling his hands in her hair as he kissed down her neck and to her collar bone. His hands moved to her butt, gripping it tightly so she wouldn’t fall.

Jupiter didn’t do as much as fight him as he used his speed to move and slam her against another wall, kissing her more deeply. He did it again, this time running into a table which sent the lamp sitting on it shattering.

“Awe, come on guys! Can’t you do this somewhere we don’t have to see?” David muttered, frozen in the doorway.

Jupiter smiled against Evan’s lips, nibbling on the bottom one as he mumbled, “Where the hell do you think we are going, retard?” He moved again, this time slamming her up against the wall at the bottom of the wooden stairs. His tongue entwined with hers, both of their energy at their highest. She moaned a bit, tightening her legs around his waist.

Evan flew up the stairs and hit the wall at the beginning of the hallway. It never hurt when he used his strength to do things like this. If anything, it turned Jupiter on more than ever. To her, it was more seductive. The next time they hit the wall, it was right across from the bedroom they shared, also being right next to Lucas’s room. Just as they hit the wall, the door opened and Lucas stood there, his eyes closed. “Please,” he uttered. “get a room.”

The next thing Jupiter knew, Evan had ran in the room and thrown her onto the bed, ripping his shirt off before he was on top of her. His hands made their way up her shirt, feeling every curve of her upper body. Without difficulty, he pulled her shirt up over her head and threw it to the floor, not caring where is landed. Next went their jeans, both pairs hitting the floor with a thump.

Evan kissed from her lips to her neck then to her collarbone. Lightly, he trailed his lips along the edge of her bra, making sure to go very slow. Hating the teasing, Jupiter went to sit up and make herself on top when he put his hand against her chest and forced her back down, leaning in so close, their noses touched. He was grinning. “I’m in charge tonight, babe.”

“Then don’t tease me.”

She felt him smile against her skin as he reached behind her back and undid her bra, pulling it off her and throwing it to the floor. He caressed her breasts, kissing her hungrily. She kissed him right back, arching her back off the bed so her front was pressed against his chest. Sliding her hands slowly down his back, she moved them to his stomach and stopped when she got to his boxers. Using one finger on each hand, she slid them barely beneath the thin fabric and gradually moved them around his waist. “Who’s the teaser now?” He breathed against her neck and she smirked.