Chapter 1

"Thanks, I had so much fun today!" I said as Tyler walked me up to my door step, "I'll see you tommorow at school."

"I love you tons," I shouted as I started to turn the door knob, "give me a call once you get home."

"I love you so much more," he told me giving me a big warm bear hug, " Valeria, now go inside before you freeze!"

We both laughed for a quick second and he then made his way to his car.  He drove a red Mercedes which he recieved last year as a birthday present, I've got to say I was even jealous!  My dad said that I can get a new car in a couple months, but i doubt thats going to happen since i crashed my first one.

Anyways, I walked inside to find myself home alone with only my puppy CoCo roaming the hallway.  Perfect, finally some alone time to catch up on Seventeen.  I made my way upstairs, turned on the water and poured in some salts.  While the bath was preparing, I gathered all my essentials for a perfect home spa treatment, my phone, magazines and some nice face masks.

Finally, I turned off the water and slid into the tub.  I rarely got to do this, and nor did i want to with all the noise in this house.  But luckly everyone was gone, my parents for their 20th wedding anniversary, (I don't even know why they went, they fight constantly) and my sister Olivia who knows where, getting drunk.  Olivia's two years younger than me but two times the pain in the ass!  She has been arrested 2 times and has stolen each of my boyfriends since I can remember.  But I can guarantee that's not happeing this time, not with Tyler that is.

I slouch into the water, close my eyes and ... relax.