Chapter 2

I suddenly wake up to the ringing of my phone.  I pick it up and notice it flashing, '22 missed calls' . 

"Hello?" I say into the phone as I adjust to the brightness of the room, "Who's this?"

"Valeria, is that you?  You had me worried sick, you weren't answering any of my calls.  I thought something might've happened to you," Tyler says as if he was about to have a heart-attack, "I told you before I left I was going to call you once I got home!  The next thing I know is you're not answering your cell  after numerous calls and not even you home phone!

I had totally forgotten!  " I'm so sorry, I'm taking a relaxing bath and must've dosed off, " I answered.

"Hmm, well if your taking a bath," Tyler said with a flirty voice, "wouldn't you adore a fine gentleman to join you?"

I could already imagine a smirk going across his face, "maybe next time," I replyed with a giggle.

Then there was lots of small talk until I felt the water getting a bit cold and hung up on him.  I got dressed into my onsie, went under the covers and grabbed my novel.

I was reading, The Fault In Our Stars, aka the best book ever published which I might've read 1000 times before.  The story is beautiful, it's different from all other stories involving cancer, this ones not cliché. 

After maybe an hour, I look up at my clock to notice it's almost eleven!  "Wow, now I know I won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow," I muttered under my breath as I turned off my lamp.

I layed in bed for a couple minutes as my thoughts jumped through my head.

How lucky was I to have Tyler?  He was the definition of perect, a perect boyfriend.  I couldn't ever imagine losing him, not ever to any bitch.

Eveything seemed clear before I slowely started to dose off.  Then it went black...