Ch. 1 Alana

Leo's P.O.V

We were on patrol when we heard a scream, so we went to go look. When we got there, we saw the Kraang drop a little girl into a huge thing of mutagen. So we go in and stop them. While Raph, Donnie, and Mikey were fighting them, I dived into the mutagen to get the girl and when I got out, she was turning into a turtle. She  was so small, she looks like she's only like 2 or 3.

"Hi, what's your name??" i ask her softly trying not to scare her because it looks like if I spoke any louder, she'd break.

"A-Alana." I hear her whisper softly.

"Hi Alana, my name's, Leo. How old are you??"

"I-I'm 2."

"What is that, Leo??" I hear Raph ask from behind me. So I turn around and look at him with Alana in my arms with my hand on her head, putting it down between my head and shoulder.

"This is Alana. She's going to back to the lair with us." I say this as I show them Alana. Donnie's eyes widen.

"How old is she??" Donnie asks.

"She's 2 years old."

When we get to the manhole, I hold Alana tighter. We go through the sewers and get to the lair. I walk to the lab with Donnie, Raph, and Mikey. When we get in the lab, I sit Alana down on a table.

"I'm gonna run some test, but I need to get some blood, so I need you, Leo, to make sure she doesn't move so I need you to calm her down." I nod my head, pick Alana up, sit down on the table, and sit her on my lap. She looks up at me with a scared look in her eyes.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok, Alana. Leo's right here. I'm right here." I look her in eyes. I see her look at the needle Donnie has in his hands and see her start to panic and she starts shaking. I look at Donnie and shake my head no as a 'not right now' and he nods. I look back at Alana and see her shaking still. I then see Mikey come up.

"Hey dudette,my name is Mikey."

"H-hi Mikey."

"Do you wanna hug??"

"Mhm."

I see Mikey get closer slowly, and give her a hug, and I see her hug him tight. I then see Donnie with the blood sample he needed and he nods.

"Hey, look at that. You didn't feel anything. You're so brave, Alana."

She looks at him with wide eyes.

"Did you know you're really tall??"

We all looked at Mikey and bursted out laughing.

"Thank you very much, Alana. Thank you."

I'm sorry it's short. I just need more ideas. THX FOR READING. BUH-BYE