Chapter 2 Telling Splinter and Big News

Shout out to LilacGalacticFox

Just listen to it while you read this chapter and if you're wondering how she's so smart is because the mutagen made her smart and the rest you'll figure out later

Leo's P.O.V

As soon as we stopped laughing, we saw father.

"Who may this be my sons??"

"This is Alana, Sensei. And I thought we could add her to the family, since you know she's kind of a turtle now." I told him this and he looked kind of sad.

"How did she turn into a turtle, Leonardo??" He looked at Alana with saddness.

"We saw the Kraang dump her into this huge container of mutagen and she started to drown since she's only 2 and the container was like 10 feet deep. so while Donnie, Mikey, and Raph fought off the Kraang, I dove in and got her out of it but as soon as we got out of the building, she was a turtle."

He looked at me and then smiled. He motioned me over to him so I walked over to him with Alana in my armsand her face snuggled into my neck.

"Hello there, Alana. My name is Splinter."

"Hello, Mr. Splinter." I see him smile a little.

"There's no need to call me Mr, child. Now would you like a tour of your new home??" As soon as he said that we looked at him with wide eyes and smiles then we all looked at Alana who jumps down from my arm, runs over to father and hugs him around his legs and looks up to him.

"Thank you, sir." I heard her very quietly whisper to him.

"You are very welcome."