1 ; pinocchio.

❛ Good morning sunshine. ❜

 Of course, the sweet mention of my man's voice soothingly crosses through my hearing.

His brown hues gave bright blings through the rays of the sun that reflected from the window. A small smile graced upon his luscious naturally-pinkish-red lips once Cashmere heard his lover's reply.

❛ Good morning, my love. ❜

Did reply from Belle, her emerald hues gazed back at Cashmere's. Her arms wrapping around his neck and lets out a soft yawn. ❛ How was your sleep, my king? ❜ Asked Belle, pecking his cheek while sliding her slender fingers through the locks of Cashmere's copper-brown hair.

The two had been together for almost 3 years, it was splendid for the two.

❛ Great. ❜ Cashmere reluctantly replied. A brow of Belle's twitched, raising then after before giving a soft snicker. ❛ Cashmere. ❜ She exhaled a sigh.

❛ What's with the lie? ❜ 

Belle asked mischievously. Accurately guessing someone's lie was surprising enough, Cashmere gave a small chuckle and shook his head. It must've been his actions. Belle probably had read him so well. 

But the thing was, the ginger female had this ability ever since the night before. Keeping it as a secret since she wasn't so certain of it.  Though now that she had it tested, it was confirmed that,

Belle was an accurate human lie detector. Waking up one day to be one.

❛ I had a nightmare,  ❜ Cashmere paused, ❛ How did you guess that I didn't? ❜

Belle, on the other hand, frowned. ❛ Cashmere. ❜ Something tinged once she called out to his name. ❛ Who are you? ❜ She asked hesitantly before averting her eyes, her tone remained calm.

❛ Your name isn't Cashmere. Your name isn't Cashmere. 

. . . 

Tell me, my love, what else have you lied about? ❜

The guilty man had been lying eversince the day before. Belle rested her ear onto the man's chest and wrapped her arms around him to give a hug.  

❛ Your heart is beating fast, Cashmere. 

Waking up one day to be a human lie detector hurts more than expected; especially when you realize that your significant other's identity and whole feelings are all fabrication.

07/03/2020 ; 

'' i ran out of ideas. 

- timiddamsel ''