The Amazon's Hero, Aime

In a shrine found in Amazon Rainforest, rests a fairy. Her name is Aime, she is in a deep slumber, and will only wake up when darkness rises once again.

There is a small village near the shrine, it is where normal people live. Is is said to be protected by a powerful guardian, but as time passed by, the guardian's power weakened, and can no longer oppose the darkness that lived within.

It was the 30th century when a dark being had awoken. It caused a huge mess for the Amazon Rainforest. The people in the village experienced horrible typhoons, and lacked resources needed to live.

The dark being is Isopyo.

In the legend, it said that the darkness was sealed by a powerful fairy, that slumbered in the shrine of the rainforest. But nobody believed it, and they were at a panic.

"Wake up Aime." A voice whispered in Aime's ears.

"You have been asleep for centuries, now you must go, save our beloved village, save the Amazon Rainforest."

The hero in the legend had awoken. But due to the long period of time she was asleep, she lost bits of her memories. But knew that she was there for a reason.

As she went out of the shrine, she was devastated. The Amazon Rainforest was a mess. There, she saw a small nearby. It was not in a good state, and she felt a dark aura radiating from the village. She decided to venture to see what has happened.

There she saw Isopyo, upon seeing him, light surrounded Aime. She remembered everything. Why she's was awoken, it was to defeat the darkness, and seal it.

"I remember you, you're that fairy who sealed me before, aren't you?" Said Isopyo.

Not listening to what Isopyo said, she took out her wand, and casted a powerful spell, pointing at Isopyo. She was sure that she would get him.

They put up a fiery battle, but just like before, Aime won the battle. She successfully sealed the darkness just like before.

She helped in rebuilding the village, and restored the rainforest to its former glory. She was put in a slumber in the shrine of the rainforest once again, and will only be awoken when darkness rises once again.

The End