Chapter one

My bestfriend /  gang member Shooter . hit me up telling me that we had to go handle some business with another trap so right now.I'm putting on all black an all black hoodie an some all black sweat pants.With my all black forces

10 minutes later I heard a horn so I grabbed my phone and jogged  downstairs once I got to the door I heard my mother. from the top of the stairs say way the fuck you going at this time of night yeen leavening out my house this late.

fuck brah I knew I just should have went through the window. my mama all ways fucking tripping fuck brah. So I said ok ma an mumbled dam n she didn't say nothing. so I text the gang an hold them to give me five minutes n I hopped out .My room window all I can think about was my mom in the back of my head. But if I don't get this money the bills want get fucking get paid.

I ran an when I hopped out the window in hopped in the black escalade. and we pull off

Shooter- aye brah you straight

Me-yea brah 

Tay-So why the fuck you looking all nerves an shit for like we ain't be doing this shit nigga

Me- brah who the fuck you talking to nigga I'll blow your fucking brains out all over this shit bitch asx nigga.

Tay- bro whatever fuck you

Isis-  brah fuck all that shit you ready to kill some of these motherfuckers.

Me- yea you know I'm down

Shooter- ok yall here's the plan we bust in here and shoot up everything and everyone until we find that motherfucking safe because these motorcycles been stealing our shippings from Jamaica.

Isis-  ok but what's Brooklyn going to do because she don't know how to fucking shoot.

Brooklyn- keep talking an ill show you better then I can tell you.

Isis- Somebody shut this stupid bitch up before I make this dum bitch remember whom she's talking to.

Jay-aye look ladys/ fellas we got more important shit to handle right now ok so just chill fucking out ight.