5: Brother to the rescue

Ambitious. Caring. Positive. Strong. Helpful. Awesome. Reliable. Because I have a brother, I will always have a friend.

After 30 minutes on the road, we are finnally at home.

Magkatabi lang yung bahay namin sa bahay nina tita Elle. Our house faces their house. We are living in a private neighborhood.

"Okay, nandito na tayo!", Tito Aljhon said.

Bumaba na sina tita and tito. Then bumaba na rin kami. Surprisingly, napakaraming tao sa tapat ng bahay nina tita Elle.

Papa asked tita na anong meron?

Tita Elle aswered, "Para sa inyo yan!".

Mama, papa, and me awwed. Hindi namin inaaasahan na they will administer a celebration for us. The family, together with Geneve, went in in the event.

Papa ask for a microphone and asked everyone's attention.

Papa started a speech by,
"Salamat po sa pagtipon-tipon ninyo para sa aming pagbabalik. We are very pleased to have you all today. Masaya ako na, the entire neighborhood is here today to celebrate with us. Thank you very much with that. Especiallyto my brother, Alhjohn, for all of his support towards my family. *Papa looks at Tito Alhjohn* Salamat Alhjon, I wish someday, i can also support or pay you back.Sa katunayan po, Alhjohn spends much within his means to help me. Nakakahiya nga eh kase ako yung kuya niya. I am very much thankful to God for having this pal. So ayun po......".

Tinuloy tuloy ni papa yung speech niya to entertain our guests and visitors. Napagisipan kong umuwi muna ng bahay to take a bath.

"Maaa, shall i take bath?", I asked mama.

"ok anak here's the key", she said, handing me the key.

I ask Geneve para samahan ako. We walk across the street. At nakarating rin sa porch. I inserted the key and unlocked the door. We entered the house.

No doubt, it is still clean and well. Pinabantay ito ni papa, kina tito Alhjohn. Tito Alhjohn also asks home services to clean or fix things in the house. For 5 years, our house is still in a good condition in the hand of tito Alhjohn.

Pumasok kami ni Geneve sa aking kwarto. My room is not that beautiful;
The walls are painted with pink.
On my desk,the white and pink books are still well organize. I have also pink pen on my desk.
The chair is white.
About my bed, it is white but the blanket is pink.
My closet is white with pink borders.

Imagine me living like a barbie. I like pink so much. As you can see, until today, i still love pink, light pink, specifically.

Geneve laid down on my bed. She sighed and said, "How do you feel na its going back to normal bes?".

"Masaya, napakasaya", i replied while getting ready for the bath. I took my white bathrobe and pink towel tsaka pumasok na ako sa cr. Geneve is busy scrolling in her facebook on her mobile phone.

I played BTS' Black Swan on the Cr and opened the shower. The water is not that cold and not that hot. The shower resfreshes my skin. The cuticles is being warmed. Habang naliligo, sumasabay ako sa kanta ng BTS.

Its already 10:30am and I am done taking a shower.