Chapter Three

Days passed by and I got used to Jinyoung. He was really nice and I couldn't hate him of the fact that my dad didn't trust me. So we became close, me, Jinyoung and Jaebum hung out a lot. They liked each other as well, it was really nice to see that Jaebum had some other friends than just me. I'm really happy for him!

It was a Friday night, and we were all hanging out at my place. Watching movies, ordering pizza and making popcorn. It was so nice!

We decided to play a little game.

So the game went like this; we would play a song and you had to point to the person next to you. When a certain part of the song begins, the person that was pointed at the last has to call his or her crush to say that he liked her or him.

I was sooooo exited, but also kind of nervous. So we started the game, and played the song. Jinyoung began and pointed to Jaebum left of him, then Jaebum pointed at me and I back at Jinyoung. We were pointing slow, but when the certain part was going to begin, we pointed faster and faster.

And right at that moment when I thought Jinyoung was the loser, he pointed super fast at Jaebum. We all laughed very much, Jaebum got all red. When we all calmed down, he took his phone out and signed.

"I have the worst friends ever." He chuckled. Jinyoung patted his bag wile laughing at him. I didn't even know he had a crush tho, so I was pretty curious. We waited curious and patience till he was calling.

He touched the phone icon and put it on speaker. We waited for a few seconds.

My phone began to vibrate and looked who was calling me. My heart skipped a beat as I saw the name that appeared on my phone. 'Im Jaebum'...

I looked at him in shock. "W-what?" I stumbled. Jinyoung laughed and looked in shock.

"Okay, I'm going to make some more popcorn." He said while standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"You're kidding right?" I laughed nervous. Jaebum signed and looked down to his hands.

"Actually, not really. I wouldn't lie about this." He told me soft. "I like you Y/n." He continued.

I froze, I didn't know what to do or to say. I didn't expect this at all. "Mmm, I don't know what to say Jae... I mean I thought we were just friends..." I told him sad. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, or ruin our friendship.

"I know, and I don't want that our friendship ends. So don't look at me if I'm a different person now okay. Just tell me when you feel the same?" He reassured me. I was happy about that, he really meant what he said and I wouldn't look at him differently, at least I'm going to try. I gave him a tight big hug, that was the least I could do.

Jinyoung came back from the kitchen with new popcorn, we watched a movie, talked and laughed. I was happy that our friendship wasn't ruined.

-

Days passed by and everything was pretty normal. I hung out with Jaebum a lot since that night. I found it so cute that he dared himself to call me. I would never have the guts to do that.

So I really respected him, and he made me happy, so I liked being around him.

Even Jinyoung trusted him with me, so we would get a lot of alone time. I often gave Jinyoung 'a day off' when I would spend the day with Jaebum.

It was Wednesday and waiting for my friends to come to my locker, I was scrolling true my phone when someone stood before me, I smiled when I looked up thinking it was Jinyoung or Jaebum. But no, of course it wasn't them. It was Taehuyng.

"Happy to see me?" He smiled down at me.

"No not really, I thought you were someone else, sorry to give you false hope." I gave my attention back at my phone.