CHAPTER 1

Hello my name is Akane and this is my first time writing something like this. Yes my name is actually Akane. Sorry in advance if it's bad. This story will have some original characters. I want to clarify that in this story wade lives with Logan and Scott summers as his legal Guardians . Also none of these characters belong to me just the story.

(Peter's pov)

I woke up to the sound of Teenage dream playing. I knew my alarm clock was going off. I open my eye and look and the time. "SHIT I'M GONNA ME LATE TO SCHOOL." I rushed out of bed to get dressed and head out the door.

I have some time before class so i head to my locker. I take what I need and put my backpack in my locker. The bell rings so I shut my locker. I start to head for my class, but then someone bumps into me and I fall over. "Holy shit I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you. I'm so sorry, here let me help you up." I reached for the hand that was being held out for me and took it.

"Thanks" I said. I look up and all I see are a pair of beautiful dark blue eyes. For some reason I can't stop staring at them. I deep soft voice takes me out of my trance " again I'm really sorry about bumping into you" he said. "Oh umm i-its o-okay" I said blushing. "I'm wade" he said "n-nice to meet you wade, I'm p-peter" I stretch out my hand and he takes it.

"Yeah nice to meet you too Petey." He said smiling at me. I turn a little red at the nickname and smile back." Well I'm sorry to cut this short but I really need to go to class before I'm late.Again.Sorry" I said shyly." Oh shit sorry didn't mean to hold you up" he said in an apologetic voice." No it's not your fault, well gotta got,see you around wade" I said as I start to walk away. "See you around petey-pie!!" he yelled behind me.