CHAPTER 2

None of the characters belong to me just the story.

Peter pov

I run as fast as I can to my English class. When I reach the door I burst in and the whole class falls silent. "Your late again Parker." He said in a voice full of annoyance. "Sorry" I say shyly. "No need for that go sit down we'll talk after class" I do as I'm told and sit down. "So for this quarter we will be talking about Shakespeare"

That's the last thing I hear before I zone out. I start thinking about wade and his beautiful eyes. Next thing I know the bell rings." Okay class " As I gather my stuff and head for the door I hear Mr.Salvator say " all except Parker"

As I hear dose words I do a full 180 and head towards his desk. I start apologizing" I'm so so sorry I was late I won't be late next time" I swore. "That's what you said last time,and the time before, and the time before that, and oh the time before that" said Mr. Salvotor. "I'll have to give you detention. I've let this slide far to many times Peter" he said in a voice full of pity.

"No please not detention. Please Mr. Salvator isn't there something else I could do instead of detention?" I said in a very very pathetic voice. "I was hoping you would say that" he started " Cause there is"

"What is it, I'll do anything" I said." How would you feel about tutoring? Ms. Clarke really needs help with one of her students and she thought it would be a good idea to have you tutor him. So, what do you say Peter?" I take I deep breath "I'll do it." He smiled and added a "thank you" he yelled after me as walked through the door.