Fukushū

⚠️ Warnings: nsfw ⚠️

...

Shouto sighed as he looked over the two boys in front of him. He was seated in the love seat across from Bakugou and Kirishima who were on the couch.

"Are you gonna say something?" Bakugou said in a growly tone.

"Give him a moment." Kirishima said. The look in the red head's eyes was skeptical.

"Why do you want to be a part of our league." Todoroki looked Bakugou dead in the eyes.

Bakugou smirked. "The hero bullshit is rigged. I'm ready to go my own way."

Shouto nodded without an expression and looked over at Kirishima. "And you?"

"Wherever Bakugou goes, I go." Kirishima looked away from Todoroki, visibly intimidated. "And I've got to agree, those hero's are just in it for the money."

"Similar to the infamous Hero Killer, Stain's views." Todoroki nodded at the two boys. Bakugou was laidback, he didn't seem fazed by Shouto. Shouto stood. Kirishima sucked back slightly. Bakugou leaned closer. Shouto looked down on Bakugou, not breaking eye contact. "The thing you need to know about me, is that I'm a picky guy."

Bakugou scoffed. "I'm the perfect guy for your little gang."

"But see, you're standing up to me." Todoroki cocked his head. "You don't show me respect like the red haired boy, blondie."

"My name is Bakugou." Katsuki corrected.

"Exactly." Shouto rested his hand on his knife. "Kirishima doesn't correct me when I call him the wrong name, you do. Kirishima doesn't try to stand up to me."

"So what?" Bakugou huffed, leaning back into the couch. Shouto could sense a little fear from the boy, but it wasn't enough.

"So, I don't know if I can trust that you won't try to take over." Shouto hissed. "You've got a big mouth and a big ego. I need to know that you respect me."

"I do." Bakugou nodded, his eyes moved from Shouto's to the floor.

"Hm." Shouto turned away, walking around to the back of the couch. He grabbed Bakugou by the chin, slipping his knife out of his holster and pressing it against Bakugou's throat. Bakugou's breath hitched. Shouto could feel him begin to tremble.

Izuku squealed with joy. "Ooh cut him, Shouuchan."

Shout ignored Izuku's request. He looked into Bakugou's eyes they were filled with fear. "I am your superior. You will treat me as such."

He released Bakugou, slipping his knife back into his holster.

He returned to his seat, eyeing the boys once more. "Welcome."

Bakugou was speechless with fear. Kirishima cleared his throat, "so, what are you calling this gang?"

Shouto pondered for a moment. "Fukushū."

"Revenge?" Kirishima leaned forward, curiosity peaking his gaze.

"We get revenge on anyone who has wronged us." Shouto stated simply.

"Sounds like fun." Kirishima said, smirking a little. Shouto just remained silent, looking at the two boys with a keen look in his eye.

...

Bakugou admired his new look in the mirror.

He was sporting a slick black leather coat over a black t-shirt. His pants were an army green pair of cargo pants and he had on shiny, black combat boots.