unexpected

It was wrecked in there. It was slightly difficult to see everything, but you could still see some stuff under the natural light that the moon provided for you.

Trash, everywhere. Used paper cups and plates littered the floor, and you swore you saw the strands of a spider web fluttering gently next to one of the vents. Grime covered the walls, and with a swallow, all you could think of was,

What the hell happened here?

What happened to the gleaming walls, shiny and clean? What happened to the drawings children drew, pasted all over the walls? Where were the smiling faces of animatronics paired with scrawly handwriting that could only belong to a toddler?

Something was wrong. Extremely wrong here.

You stepped in hesitantly, flinching when the crunch of paper under foot echoed through the silence of the pizzeria, save for the hum of a vent. Swallowing down your nervousness, you felt around the walls for a light switch. The feeling of several crayon drawings slid under your fingertips, and you grimaced. 

It was unpleasant, but what else could you do for the time being..? There was no way you were going to walk around in the darkness.

When your hand finally touched the smooth, cool plane of a light switch's base, you flicked it. The lights flickered to life, blinking dully in the gloom of the place. 

"Damn..." you let out as you looked around, slowly walking in. It looked worse in the light. You could now see every flaw of the building, down to the cracks in the walls, to the brown stains on the tiles.

"This... This can't be it..." you muttered, and then your eyes landed on the stage. 

The animatronics were up there, alright, and they looked just as they had been advertised... Only... slightly grimier. Kurono's white arrows had turned slightly gray at the edges, and in his hand, you saw that his microphone was covered in a thick layer of dust. The others weren't much better off, you noticed.

You honestly feared for how Rappa looked, if the main animatronics were in this sort of state.

"I can't worry about this now..." you then frowned, turning to head down the hallway with the flickering light opposite of the stage.

"I need to find my office..."

Then, you heard a creaking noise. A light groan echoed throughout the pizzeria. You froze, blood turning cold.

There was someone else here.