Chapter 1

I was 17 when some shit happened to me. I was going downstairs for a drink of water. It was really late, I didn't except someone to be there. I looked at the window casually waiting for the glass to fill. I saw a man, he was wearing black everywhere. I almost dropped my glass when I saw he had a gun. He was pointing it right at me. I couldn't do anything I was completely frozen. He put a finger to his month telling me not to scream. I just simply nodded. I watched as he went through our stuff, taking anything valuable. He was about to leave when we both heard my little brother come downstairs. I acted quick. I didn't realize the pain until it was too late. The last thing I saw was my brother cradling me as the soul from my eyes left, without a trace.

Three years later*
My brother was 19 now, he was moving out to go to college. I have been living in this house for three years. Nobody sees me, nobody hears me. When I died, my parents made a room above everything else, a room where you couldn't reach it unless you got a ladder. Everything that belonged to me was in there. That was my room. My room away from my family. If you couldn't already tell I'm a ghost. One morning my parents were packing everything up. I looked outside to see a for sale sign. They were leaving. I was gonna be alone with a complete stranger. It's not like they would be able to see me so that's good. I noticed as my parents were packing they didn't pack any of my stuff. They just left it here, like I was forgotten. After a few months the house was sold. All I did was sit and watch as my parents drove away, forgetting about me and the house.

Ryan's POV*
After a few months of getting paperwork and signing stuff I finally have my house. It was perfect for me, but the room where I can't reach, I was kinda nervous about. I shook off the feeling. I went to my apartment and took my camera. I couldn't wait to show my fans my new house! I made it to the house and I showed it off with my camera.

After I was done I decided to invite my girlfriend Pauline Over. We watched some horror movies and when it was 12 at night she went home.

I was about to leave and go back to my apartment, when I swear I saw someone. I rubbed my eyes and the person was gone. I shrugged my shoulders thinking it was just my imagination and left.

Your POV*
A man with tattoos, and blonde hair parted to the side came into the house. He had a camera with him like he was showing off the house. Then it hit me, he was a youtuber. I watched him as he recorded, I was honestly curious. When he was done he called someone and a women came. My guess is a girlfriend. They watched horror movies and I joined them.

The ghosts in horror movies are so stupid. If my life was a horror movie I would scare them out and make sure they never came back. But since nobody can see me I can't really do that. I sighed and looked at the couple. The women got scared and curled up next to the youtuber.

"Aww is Pauline scared?" He said teasing who my guess was Pauline.

"Yes gosh Ryan" she said as she playfully pushed the youtuber. So Pauline and Ryan, huh. Now I know my roommates name.

A few horror movies later, they started to leave. Pauline left first and Ryan was getting ready to leave. I got closer to the man, just wanting to get the details. He turned around and it was like he looked at me. I immediately went up to my room. I poked my head out of the door to see him confused and then he left. Can he see me?