6 episodes later

Graces POV
i finished my fruit loops and went back to my room. i looked in the bookshelf since i didn't have my phone because i'd left it at my dads house. i grabbed a book called "Infinite Jest" it was very complicated but i'd read many books so it was actually pretty easy. i had been reading for about 5 minutes when Grayson walked into my room. i looked up and saw that he had sat down on my bed. not gonna lie, i kinda like him. he's cute and has a good personality when he's not being an a*shole. i shut the book and stood up.
Grace- Yes?
i asked looking at him
Grayson- i was wondering, if you wanted to go out tomorrow nights
he asked kinda shyly
Grace- do my ears deceive me?
i asked looking at him shocked
Grace- did THE Grayson Dolan just ask me out
i said acting really excited
Grayson- yes
he said while chuckling.
Grace- sure
i said. he stood up and hugged me. i felt warm and protected. i smelt his vanilla scent. i love his scent. it drives me crazy. we hugged for about 10 more seconds and then he pulled out. he smiled at me and then walked out. i was calm on the outside but on the inside i was freaking out like a 16 year old. i really like him even though he's slapped me. he came back and apologized and explained why he'd done it.
i understood because i would slap me too, i'm pretty annoying. i fell asleep at about 9:30 with a smile on my face.
Next Day Grace's POV
i woke up with the sun shining on my face. i smiled realizing i had a date with grayson today. i walked downstairs and saw all the guys talking and laughing. they all stopped and saw me. grayson smiled and stood up. i'm guessing he told all the guys about tonight.
Grayson- good morning
he said hugging me. i wasn't used to all the attention but i hugged back.
Grace- morning
i said. i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cupcake that was sitting on the counter. i made grayson buy me some because i LOVE cupcakes. i put that if anyone touched them, they're dead across the top of the box. i put the whole thing in my mouth and moaned at how good it was. everyone looked at me like i was crazy. i stuck my middle finger at them and they laughed and went back to what they were doing. Grayson walked in.
Grayson- we're going to go at 6:30 so i'll have give you your dress.
he said walking out and coming back with a beautiful black dress.
Grace- thank you
i said while taking it from him and walking to my room to lay it in my bed. i sat it down and looked at the time. it was 11 so i had more than enough time to hang out with all the guys. i'm pretty good friends with them all but my best friends would have to be Cam and Ethan. i walked back downstairs and into the basement. all the guys were in the living room. the basement has a bar, couch, Tv, pool table, xbox, and pinball in it. i sat on the couch and grabbed a blanket. i put in The Notebook since they just added it to Netflix. i cried the entire time. i was about to watch The Vampire Diaries (fun fact, i've rewatched it like 5 times. okay bye) but before i could Grayson and Ethan walked in.
Grayson- all of us guys are going out to handle some of the gang business
he said. i nodded my head. i didn't like the idea but he's been doing this for years and i don't want to stop him.
Grace- be careful
i said. they both nodded
Grayson- we'll be back in about 2 hours
Grace- alright bye
Both- bye Grace
they said at the same time. i smiled and they walked out.
6 episodes later
the guys all came back about 3 hours ago. i checked the time and saw it was 5:20. i jumped up and ran to my room. i only had about 1 hour and 10 minutes to get ready. i hopped in the shower and took about 15 minutes to shave my legs and do a face mask. i peeled off the face mask and started on my makeup while my hair dried. i did some rose gold eyeshadow and red lipstick

i blow dried my hair until it was completely dry

i blow dried my hair until it was completely dry. for my hair i braided it and put it in a half up half down

i finished at 6:10 so i had 20 minutes to put my dress on and get my stuff ready

i put the black dress on and grabbed my Kate Spades purse that Grayson had bought me

i put the black dress on and grabbed my Kate Spades purse that Grayson had bought me. i put lipstick and mascara in it just in case i needed extra. i also put some pepper spray in it. i looked at my self one last time before walking out. it was 6:30 and when i walked downstairs i saw grayson in a blazer. i smiled and kept walking. they all looked at me and their jaws dropped. do i have something on my face? i suddenly felt very conscious until Grayson walked up to me.
Grayson- you look beautiful
he said grabbing my hand
Grace- thank you
i said hugging him. he hugged back. we pulled out and walked out the door to his baby blue porsche. he opened the passenger side for me. i giggled and thanked him. tonight was going to be a great night. i could feel it.