Author's Note

Hey guys! As some of you already know, I wrote another story called "You Found Me".

I know you have been asking me to update the Book 2 of The Heiress and The Bodyguard. The Heiress 2 was already planned when I was still writing its Book 1. However, I kinda experienced writer's block. I know where the story is heading, I know how it is going to end, but I don't know how to get there.. I've been drafting chapters but I don't think they're good enough. I don't want to rush the story and regret it later for not doing this and that, so I have decided to put it on hold. I know this is inappropriate seeing how you guys have been asking for Book 2 update but I felt like I need a new breeze for me to refresh my mind and just then, the idea of "You Found Me" entered my mind.

I felt the same excitement and "giddy-feeling" when I was writing the Book 1 of The Heiress and I don't want to miss this feeling.

So, I will be writing "You Found Me" for now, and once I have collected my thoughts, I will continue with The Heiress 2 :)

I hope you will understand me and still support my new story! I don't want to live you guys hanging but I don't want to be silent and pretend like I was still writing the next chapter of The Heiress 2.

Love lots!