Love interview

The audience was going wild for the show was about to start and the host entre the stage and it became more wild shouting the guest name of the day all of them start to be quiet as when the host starts to talk. A guy with black with a broad and muscular body stood at the center of the stage. "Good evening everone we are here to hear and assess how strong and well know your partner my name is Luz and you are watching the love love meter my heart our guest for the day was ranked as no#. 1 cutes couple even they are same sex please let's welcome miyuki kazuya and sawamura eijun" the audience became wild and the others shouting 'misawa misawa misawa' the both males enter and wave at other while holding hands like it was nothing the smile at ther fans. When both are at the center they greet there fans and the host " hello minasa~" both say the hole audience became more wild and louder while shouting there combine name "hahhah wow the stage are becoming wilder than anything" amazed luz say and offer them to sit at the white long couch "good evening luz-san and everyone" eijun say "good evening" kazuya rector with his fake smile as he wave at their fan "so everyone say your the cutes couple in this world do you think it true" luz say as he was holding a question papers "nah!" Kazuya say "mnh" eijun raise his brow with a confused look "because i think eijun is much more cuter" he finish and look at eijun, on the other hand eijun blushing till it reach it's nape and ears kazuya just half hearted laugh at how eijun react "even at here u will really flirt at me" eijun say as he cover his face with both hands " anywhere my dear" kazuya retro the hole stand became wild onece again because they see it first hand the 'miyuki flirt' as they dub "any ways let's get started you already know the rules but still saying i got a question and you must answer it in a white broad our staffs going to give if both of you got same answer then you have one point but if you write different answer that is wrong the person in question must sit at my side for the min time but if you leave it blank the your partner at my side or sitting in the couch must justify why they leave it blank are you following" luz finish with a thumb up"yup, yes" both of them say "okey shall we start the 'love love meter i luv u'" say as he look at the camera and make a heart shape with his fingers" okey for our question sawamura can u please be sit beside me" luz gesture the sit beside him. Sawamura stand up for his sitting and sit beside luz and was given a white board and a white board pen.
"Okey are we ready now that we have the things"luz question the couple
"Yes" both answer
" what about our audience are u ready" luz point the mic"YEAHHHHH!!!!! "
"Then let's get start the 'love love meter of my heart'" luz take the globe that was full of question came from there fan. Luz insert his hand and swift it in circle motion he then take a question a *drum roll music* he taka it and open the question "question one" *drum roll music*

What is question luz pick it up let's see in the next chapter why not ' cause im lazy author 🙄 up next "you question my answer" bye 👋