Every Second Matters

Scenario taken place: Season 1, where Maureen sets out to adventure the reason on why the sun rises up earlier everyday. Part of her plan, she goes on a trip to a lavender field.

Noted changes: Instead of Maureen and her plan, its Amelia and Will adventuring the field to explore the planet's natural wonders.

-

As the two become adversely affected by the planet's winds, in a 2 minute ordeal, both Amelia and Will fall into abyss.

"Will!" Amelia screamed as the winds ripped her grip away from the ground. Being pulled towards the huge crack between the two rock's halves and sooner or later falling into abyss, she cried out the only person's name who could help her.

Will.

He knew action had to be taken now. Amelia was in a very difficult and uncontrollable situation. With no hesitation, he grabbed the rope that was attached to her torso. He figured that it would help to slow her down, but he was then dragged by the wind too. Now both of them we're in trouble.

"No!" she muttered.

Now, as they were getting further away from safety, it soon had become too late. They were too close to the edge.

This was it.

Followed by the echos of yelps and screams, the two children fell deep into the rock's crack.

Too late now.