•2•

•====•

You followed Connie like a lost puppy to wherever we were going; Connie opens a door when we reach with a sigh 'Steven? Sorry im late!' she shouts into the house looking for "Steven".

A boy then comes down the stairs 'Oh hey Connie-' The boy then looks to me questions swarming his head. I figure this is Steven and wave 'Hello, Steven nice to meet you!'. Connie realises "Stevens" Confusion 'Oh, right do you mind if Y/N tags along? shes new to the city.' Connie says scratching the back of her head.

'Oh! Sure!' Steven says more than happy to show a new person around. Now that I can look at him more he has curly dark brown hair. He wears a bubblegum-pink jacket and a black t-shirt with a gold star in the center of it. He also wears cuffed blue jeans And salmon-pink flip-flop sandals.

'Alright lets go!' Connie says checking the time on her phone making sure weren't leaving too late.

We made our way to an Arcade place Steven pointed out a game that we could all play so we rushed towards it at a unhumanly pace.

                                                                  •====•

As we shared a few laughs over the time in the arcade it began to get dark  'Oh it's going to start raining soon.' Connie points out as the clouds cluster together 'I better go see you soon steven and Y/N!' Connie smiles starting to walk out in the rain.

'Wait but its really stormy!' Steven says concerned Connie laughs 'do you not think my moms prepared for every situation?' She says getting an umbrella out of her backpack and and opening it.

Stevens cheeks go pink 'Oh right i forgot!' Steven and Connie share a laugh she waves to you and steven. 'Bye Connie!' You and Steven say in a usion.

You sigh 'I might have to go as well.' You say looking at the heavy rain slightly annoyed at the horrible weather.

Steven sees your glare and laughs 'You can stay at my house tonight if you want im sure the gems won't mind.' Your eyes widened 'Okay first, i would need to see if my dads okay with that and also GEMS?!'  Steven realises he hadn't told you about the crystal gems.

'Well thats a long story but to put it short they are gems that game from outerspace and im also a gem technically a gem hybrid since im half human and yeah' he says in one breath.

you stood there amazed 'I know what gems are just never thought there was more...' Steven looked at me confused 'Im a gem hybrid as well.' I say calmly reading his mind.

Stevens eyes sparkled he had thought he was the only one.

                                                                   •====•

'Yes okay i know!' You continued to talk to your father finally convincing him to let you stay 'Just a sleepover okay?' your father said you gave a hum in response sitting on the couch listened to you father go on and on until finally he hanged up.

You let out a long sigh 'Are you alright?' Steven says worried you just nod smiling at him. It was pretty late but not late enough that sleep was gonna win the battle with your energy!

You and Steven then heard a noise that came from the; as Steven calls it "Warp pad?" Stevens eyes lit up 'Its the gems!' he says happily but still sitting next to me our shoulders slightly touching.

Suddenly three gems teleport from the warp pad 'Hello Steven and conni-' the gem with a pearl on her forehead ubruptly stops in her tracks and quickly summons spear in defensive position 'Steven theres a random gem on your couch!' Your face flushes red and Steven laughs at the gem.

'Pearl, This is Y/N a half gem hybrid; like me, except shes a larimar gem ' Steven explains while Pearl nods making her spear disappear. Your face returns to your natural S/T skin and you mentally sigh in relief that you wouldn't get shattered tonight.

You wave at the three gems as a purple one (much shorter than the other gems though steven is only slightly taller) with a amethyst gem on there chest greets you 'wassup im amethyst.' amethyst shows a goofy grin while the other one with two gems on her hands (???) Raises her visors. 'Garnet' she says calmly with no change in her voice.

                                                                •====•

Amethyst's skin is bright lilac, her eyes are dark indigo, and her thick, messy hair is pale lavender and goes down to her ankles, with a large bang that obscures her left eye. She also has plump lips, and a small, upturned nose. 

Amethyst wears a black tank top that it is torn open at the chest to reveal her gemstone, medium gray shorts with black stars on each leg and torn white fabric at the bottoms, her boots are white.

On the other hand Pearl has  ivory skin, sky-blue eyes, a pointed nose, and thin lips. She is quite a tall Gem; towering over Amethyst and Steven alike. She is nearly equal in height (with hair) to Garnets chin. Her hair has a peach while in the back, her hair leads to a point. Pearl's gemstone is located in the middle of her forehead and has no facets.

And the tallest one, Garnet. Garnet's visor is orange and takes the shape of the top of a star. The upper torso of her body is pink with a white, 4-pointed star on top with a light pink outline which also now faces sideways. The abdominal area is pinkish-red on the left side and medium blue on the right. The legs are completely indigo and magenta at the toes. Her shoulder pads are also a brighter shade of pink than her skin, she has gloves and two wedding rings; One being silver and bronze.

                                                                 •====•

You must admit its overwhelming with the amount of gems around you got to meet but still thrilling to know you aren't alone. You talked to the gems and they told you all the funny situations they have been in and all the places they have went you must admit kinda sounds unreal.

You, steven and amethyst sit and play video games Garnet and pearl left awhile ago, going to their rooms. We lay there trying to beat eachother at the videogame Amethyst had chosen. 'Ahah!' Steven raises his hands in the air as the title on screen says 'WINNER'    You laugh placing your controller on the bed 'Aw no fair dude!..' Amethyst mused hanging halfway off the bed. 'You wanted to play the game Amethyst.' Steven grins.

You let out a yawn laughing at the two gems bicker and talk as you lay down on the bed eventually going to sleep.

                                                                •====•

'alright you should probably get to sleep, pearl would blame it on me if you stay awake' Amethyst laughs as she gets up to leave 'see ya Steve-O!' Amethyst shouts giving me a nickname I laugh 'Bye Amethyst!'.

I turn my head towards the top of the bed to see Y/N lying there curled up in the covers lightly snoring with her H/C hair covering most of her face. I quietly go into bed and drift off.

                                                                •====•

A/N so you met steven oh btw over 1000+ words went into this?!