Rei Todoroki.

Name: Rei Todoroki. 

Age: 45.

Gender: Female.

Hair colour: White.

Eye colour: Grey.

Quirk: Unnamed Ice.

Mother: Unknown.

Husband: Enji Todoroki.

Sons: Toya Todoroki, Natsuo Todoroki and Shouto Todoroki.

Daughter: Fuyumi Todoroki.

Unknown Daughter In-law: Morgan Hitsugaya Todoroki.

Unknown Grandson: Toshiro Todoroki.

Occupation: Civilian.

Background: Rei always wanted to be a lovable mother. When she married Enji, she knew that her dream to have a happy family will go down hill. When Toya was born, she was happy that he never wanted to be like his father but she was also sad that he had gotten a quirk that caused so much pain to him. She hatted the fact that Enji used to "train" Toya but Enji gave up on Toya because of his quirk. She was glad that Fuyumi and Natsuo didn't have their father's quirk and that Enji never "trained" them but she hatted the fact that he also called the two failures along with Toya. When Shouto was born, she feared for him. She always tried to stop Enji from "training" Shouto too hard but Enji always abused her. There were times when she had to stop Toya from rescuing Shouto. One time she failed and Toya was sent to the hospital. When she had gotten word that Toya died, her heart broke. Her oldest died because of her husband. Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shouto were also heartbroken with her. Rei knew that Enji would never cared if Toya died or not. One day she snapped and poured boiling hot water over Shouto's eyes because she couldn't stand to look at his left eye. When Enji put her into the mental health hospital, she realised what she had done and felt completely heartbroken. When Shouto came to visit her, she was happy that he forgave her. When her mental health was at a very good point, she was allowed home. At first she stayed far away from Enji but she slowly forgave him bit by bit. When Rei spots Enji at their oldest's shine, she always lets out a few tears.