A/n

I'm going to be doing it so Hailey is staying with Harry and the Dursleys because she has no parents and because she is an orphan Dumbledore thought that she should just stay with Harry and the Dursleys whilst they are off Hogwarts. This has been happening since the first year.

Background info

Hailey and the rest have all been put into Gryffindor, Malfoy is still an idiot and Hailey has very light brown hair with some blonde strips and electric blue eyes. She has been going on all of the journeys with them but what none of them know is that because Voldemort is back he is now targeting Hailey, this is because she was the one who had the philosophers stone, she is also the one who he took into the chamber only Ginny had the diary but Hailey was practically dead in there because Tom Riddle aka Voldemort used them to get Harry down there. In year 3 Hailey was also helping professor Lupin (Who resigned from his job since people found out he was a werewolf) to get Sirius Black onto the school grounds after she found out what Peter Pettigrew did, when he sold Lily and James Potter to Voldemort and then cut off his finger and turned into rat. Fourth year, Hailey had already been taken by professor moody only it was an imposter and so Pettigrew held her hostage until harry came and they both watched Cedric Diggory die right in front of them. Lucius Malfoy who is also a death eater then took Hailey out of the shadows who had cuts and bruises all over her face and threw her forward onto the ground and Harry went to help her off the floor only to be pulled back and tied to Voldemort's fathers gravestone and had his arm cut. Then they were both taken by fake professor moody who turned out to be Barty Crouch Junior and then when they both returned everyone was so worried but were also very upset about the death of Cedric Diggory except no-one believed that Voldemort was back for real this time and the minister Fudge said that everyone was crazy to believe Voldermort was back and gaining followers. Now it's year five.