Chapter 1.

Kara was laying on the hard ground. She was starting to wake up from the sound of yelling. Her vision was blurry. She couldn't make out exactly what was in front of her at the moment. She moved around a bit and tried to get up.

"Would you look at that?" Lex turned his head towards Kara.
"Look ya whose starting to wake up." Lex smiled.
"It's about to get good." He said.

   Kara's vision finally cleared up as she got to her knees. Alex and Eliza were right in front of her. Elizas shirt was bloody and Alex had blood dripping down her temple.

"Alex... Liza..." Kara didn't know what was happening.

"What's... What's going on?" Kara looked up at Lex.

"A lots about to go down." Lex said as he walked to the other side of the room. Kara's eyes followed him and something caught her eye on the other side of the room. Across from her, Alex and Eliza. Kara was in the middle of them. It was Alura.

"Mom..." Kara was shocked.

"Kara..." Alura said as she smiled at her daughter. They hadn't seen each other since Monel and Kara visited Argo. Kara tried to go to her mother but she was quickly pulled back by the kryptonite chains that kept her in place.

"Mom... Mom are you okay?" Kara said louder seeing the kryptonite that ran through her mothers veins.

"I'm alright, Kara." Alura said.

"I took a little trip to Argo." Lex knelt down to Kara. Anger filled Kara's eyes as she looked at him.

"Go to hell." Kara said.

"And while I was there I took your mother and left Argo a little pardon gift." Lex said.

"And what is that?" Kara asked.

"Alura." Lex turned his head towards Alura waiting for her to answer. Alura looked at Kara.

"He set an explosive detonator in the Harunel room on Argo and the device is connected to my life, Kara... when I die... Argo's going to explode and die with me."

"But... you're... you're not gonna die..." Kara said.

"Well she might." Lex said as he got up and started walking around.
"It depends on your choice." Lex said.

"My choice?" Kara looked at Alex with fear in her eyes.

"Yes, Kara. I'm going to give you a choice." Kara looked back at Lex. Lex sighed.

"This isn't gonna be easy for you... Well I guess that's my point but i'm just warning you." Lex went on.

"You see those lines on both sides of you?" Lex asked Kara. Kara looked down and there was a line that separated her from Eliza and Alex and on the other side of her, a line that separated her from her mother.

"All you've gotta do is cross one of them. If you cross the line with your adoptive mother and Alex on the other side of it, I'll kill your mother and Argo will explode and be wiped from the stars with in seconds. BUT... if you cross the line with your biological mother on the other side of it, I'll kill Alex and Eliza." Lex said it how it was. Kara was a little in shock after hearing that.

"Wha... I don't... I..." Kara didn't know what to say, tears started to form in her eyes as she thought about what he said. Lex took a remote out of his pocket and turned the TV in front of them on that they didn't even know was there. Kara looked up at it.

"This is Argo." Lex said.

"I mean if you make the choice to kill your mother... you can watch Argo explode too." Lex laughed.

"Okay, whose ready for a fun time?!" Lex said loudly.

"Please... please don't do this Lex..." Alex said in fear for her sister.

"This isn't your choice now, Is it Alex?" Alex said.

"Lex, I..." Alex started to speak but was cut off.

"Alex I'll kill you all myself if I have too." Lex said.

"She's already lost so much already plea..." Alex was interrupted again when Lex pulled a gun out and aimed it at Elizas head.

"No! No!!!" Kara yelled as she looked at Eliza, a tear slipped from her eye.

"Stop this Lex!!" Alex yelled.

"One more word out of your mouth Alex and you'll be sorry!!" Lex yelled.

"Alex..." Kara said softly as she looked at her sister signaling her too not say anything else.

Alex didn't say anything as a tear fell down her eye.

"Alright! Who is ready?! I know I am! I have been planning this for a while" He smiled.

"Kara." Lex said and looked at her. Kara looked back.

"You have... 30 seconds to choose who lives... and who dies..." Lex continued.